Should The Bills Play Josh Allen in Tonight's Game against the Lions?

In light of the Cam Newton Injury and many teams choosing to sit their starting QB, should the Bills play Josh Allen in tonight's game against the Lions?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. In light of the Cam Newton Injury and many teams choosing to sit their starting QB, should the Bills play Josh Allen in tonight's game against the Lions?

The Pats D has been a swarming, blitzing machine this preseason.  Its almost as if Belichick is making a statement -- take my D coordinators and make them head coaches and I will make the D stronger without them. 

Tonight is an opportunity for Josh to see the Pats D concepts live with a unit with pretty good talent.  I think its too good an opportunity to sit him. Play at least two series and see if he can move the team.  If he gets banged up in any way that causes him to miss regular season games it will get panned as a bad decision, but I think there is a lot of upside to playing him.

• Like (+1) 1

A couple of drives. Then give it over to Barkley. For a backup, I like his steez. 

Off the field:

Image result for jesus worship gif

On the field:

Image result for gunslinger gif

Matt Barkley God And Gunslinger: The Mixtape coming soon, ya dig?

Edited by The Jerk

5 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Can he drive to the stadium - very dangerous?  He could choke on the pre-game meal.  Don't go through life scared.

That said, if he does well in the first few series, pull him.  If struggles, extend him.  Leave the field on a positive note.

For some reason this reminded me of that preseason game vs Tampa at home a few years ago where Marrone refused to pull EJ out until they scored a TD. It was so painful.