Cam Newton suffers foot sprain, leaves in walking boot

HOUSE

52 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I’ll never understand the Cam hate. Living in Charlotte, seeing him around and in local media he is a super personable, fun guy. He’ll end his career in the top 25 all time for passing yards. He went to the SB. Oh, he also wears crazzzzyyyyy hats and has opinions. Get him!

Good for you. He’s an idiot and I can’t stand him. Obviously, you missed the post Super Bowl interview. Otherwise, you’d ALWAYS understand the hate. He showed everything anyone ever needs to know about himself.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I’ll never understand the Cam hate. Living in Charlotte, seeing him around and in local media he is a super personable, fun guy. He’ll end his career in the top 25 all time for passing yards. He went to the SB. Oh, he also wears crazzzzyyyyy hats and has opinions. Get him!

Agree.  It always seems like there are some underlying reasons.  We’d be lucky to have Allen become 80% as good as Cam.  

But laughing at someone getting hurt doesn’t seem like bad juju at all.  If a Bill gets hurt tonight, it’s on everyone who laughed at Cam. ?

preseason is a joke. 

Remember guys and gals, Cam is a human being too, all pro athletes talk trash,, it appears he’s a good guy in the town he lives in, so don’t take the media tweets at face value, they are all out of context. But don’t stop busting his balls, he represents the enemy... ?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

It started before he was drafted when he may have been the sleaziest guy ever y to play college (and JC) football.

His "opinions" reveal him to be a moron.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

Preseason football, unfortunately, is a necessary abomination.  Yeah it's boring, hard to watch at times, and sometimes guys get hurt but the players benefit from it.  Coaches benefit in evaluating talent. The fans not so much.

And is all of that worth reg. season price points? 

52 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Good for you. He’s an idiot and I can’t stand him. Obviously, you missed the post Super Bowl interview. Otherwise, you’d ALWAYS understand the hate. He showed everything anyone ever needs to know about himself.

And what did he show? that he's human? that he's not infallible to emotions? where's the pile on for every other losing QB in the SB? they blew it and didn't bomb in front of the cameras, so they're...better? players are allowed to have personalities that don't conform to everyone else. i just see a lot (A. LOT.) of people go out of their way to hate Cam and it's not a coincidence.  

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

It started before he was drafted when he may have been the sleaziest guy ever y to play college (and JC) football.

His "opinions" reveal him to be a moron.

Brady's antivax

Rodgers cut ties with his whole family

Payton manning sexually assaulted someone in college

Winston sexually assaulted an uber driver

Allen used the N-word in tweets in college

Eli Manning was selling fake memorabilia

Tell me more about sleazy.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Brady's antivax

Rodgers cut ties with his whole family

Payton manning sexually assaulted someone in college

Winston sexually assaulted an uber driver

Allen used the N-word in tweets in college

Eli Manning was selling fake memorabilia

Tell me more about sleazy.  

I like Cam's personality, he's fun and good for the league. I'd like him more though if he was more gracious and less sexist. That said, I'd much rather have everyone else on the list above as a co-worker  (except for Rodgers, that would be torture).

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

The most successful team in pro football is the Patriots.  They play their starters more than any other team in preseason, and they kick azs every season, and for how many decades now??

Other teams have come and gone, but the Patriots are always there at the top of the league as the most successful franchise, ask yourself why they sustain this position. Ask yourself why the Bills are mimicking their offense.

Wake up and smell the coffee folks

Go Bills!!!

Correlation does not equal causation. Get out of here with that fifth grade logic.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

The Broncos defense was being interviewed concurrently with just a cloth divider separating the two rooms. Not exactly the environment for a great interview.

Cam Newton has to be a leading candidate for a riches to rags tragic story, post retirement from the game.

I see this guy dead, insane, in jail, totally broke, or some combination of those within 5 years of retirement.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Cam Newton has to be a leading candidate for a riches to rags tragic story, post retirement from the game.

I see this guy dead, insane, in jail, totally broke, or some combination of those within 5 years of retirement.

Why do you say that?  

• Like (+1) 2