Reminder; we’re on national TV tonight! PreGame Thread

37 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The field was crap in the Green Bay game so they played it without using the end zones. Or their starters.

What I really meant was, how is the NFL NOT on top of that? How is it not scouted a year ahead of time to ensure an acceptable venue? That’s on the commish! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

What I really meant was, how is the NFL NOT on top of that? How is it not scouted a year ahead of time to ensure an acceptable venue? That’s on the commish! 

At this point after Mexico and now Canada have had issues they've really got to get their ***** together and make sure things are prepped.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

So, are we doing the new format where you can’t make threads after that game, but instead use the pre-made topics?

I was thinking about making a trial “thoughts” post

No, at least not according to the consensus on the suggestion thread. Just trying to cut down on 100 threads to maybe 10. It’s a trial.

if you DON’T write your Thoughts thread,

5C56D0D2-A6D5-4DF4-8F45-85DF8DFB7A2C.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

No, at least not according to the consensus on the suggestion thread. Just trying to cut down on 100 threads to maybe 10. It’s a trial.

That sounds harsh, but I can live with it......

?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Totally making my own post game thread tomorrow morning after I break down the JA film. Sorry, but I just live for the lime light ???

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

What?   No Christian Wade post game thread?????

As the legend continues.  

I agree! 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

But everybody is so sure they are smarter, funnier and better looking after a few drinks during the game. I know, because I am their leader! 

Will new threads need some kind of approval, or maybe get wiped out? Just curious. In my gazillion posts, I think I’ve started maybe 4 threads.  There’s already a place to put almost any thought you have. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

See how you are??

The problem is not me. The problem is there are hundreds of people just LIKE me who also think their ideas and thoughts are more important than they actually are. 

Classic Disclaimer Thread Starters: 

"I didn't know where to put this..."

"Mods, feel free to move..."

"Although it was mentioned elsewhere, I thought this deserved its own discussion"

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

But everybody is so sure they are smarter, funnier and better looking after a few drinks during the game. I know, because I am their leader! 

Will new threads need some kind of approval, or maybe get wiped out? Just curious. In my gazillion posts, I think I’ve started maybe 4 threads.  There’s already a place to put almost any thought you have. 

I’m not the Monsignor. I’m just the choir director. His Holiness asked for recommendations. I just get the kids to sing. ? 

Edit: but no, no preapproval is required. The beatings will continue as usual.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m not the Monsignor. I’m just the choir director. His Holiness asked for recommendations. I just get the kids to sing. ? 

I was fine with it as-is, but always good to look for ways to improve. Hard on the mods, I expect. Good stuff stayed up top, the garbage generally sank. I’m happy either way. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Emergency!  I don’t get the game ?. Browns are on my local CBS affiliate instead (even though they are on NFLN!!) ***** the Browns 

That sucks, Yolo. SiriusXM Chl 803 is the Bills broadcast.