Reminder; we’re on national TV tonight! PreGame Thread

37 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Harrison Philips had just made a joke that Allen could command the huddle but not a DT. Then Allen basically does a mocking repeat of Harrison talking but in a stupid voice.

Oh yeah, THAT was funny! 

23 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I wish that I could see it. I recently got transferred to run another department at work! I guess that serves as my blackout!

Clearly, you should quit.   ?

Just as obvious, I am myself in preseason form. Sure, I could grill some chicken. Maybe roast some veggies. I do NOT have the makings for nachos!  I have NO Sahlens dogs to toss on the grill. I’m very disappointed in myself and my limited options. One of my wife’s shakes or protein bars ain’t gonna cut it!  I could get a so-so pizza delivered, I suppose. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Just as obvious, I am myself in preseason form. Sure, I could grill some chicken. Maybe roast some veggies. I do NOT have the makings for nachos!  I have NO Sahlens dogs to toss on the grill. I’m very disappointed in myself and my limited options. One of my wife’s shakes or protein bars ain’t gonna cut it!  I could get a so-so pizza delivered, I suppose. 

Ok...I will stop complaining now! Its not so bad afterall! ?

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Treat yourself! Call Uber eats and order a feast

So I have DTV and will still get the game .  When I log on to WIVB.com it says I won't.  I'm confused... Exactly what DTV customers are not getting CBS?

EDITT: NVM, I just checked and I get the NEXTAR notice.  Damn, oh well.  I never watch local channels and I made an assumption that sice I see it on the program guide I would get the game, lol nope.

Edited by Element115

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Treat yourself! Call Uber eats and order a feast

I’m a huge Uber fan, but never have done the Uber eats thing. Went to a friends where he did it for a large gang as he was settling into a new house. Too soon to entertain, took the easy route. Awesome! 

I’ll wait for the wife to come home and see how she leans. Pizza is rare, but easy. That would be a solo venture, for the Mrs is off the gluten and dairy following bloodwork. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Will they be flipping away all night to other games? I think 2 others at the same time. I don’t want to seem greedy, but......

I doubt it. NFLN might. 

23 minutes ago, Augie said:

Focus on the alcohol in these trying times

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So are all the threads going to open at the same time during the game or is it just immediate reaction and then the others after the game?

Late in the game, yes. All of them.

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Thank you (+1) 1