Reminder; we’re on national TV tonight! PreGame Thread

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve SEEN it, but never HEARD it. Hmmmm

It is something he said early on, during/before OTAs.  It was surprising to me at the time and I was surprised not more was made of it. I am not sure what it means in terms of their thoughts on his future with the team.  Perhaps nothing.  

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

It is something he said early on, during/before OTAs.  It was surprising to me at the time and I was surprised not more was made of it. I am not sure what it means in terms of their thoughts on his future with the team.  Perhaps nothing.  

He just doesn’t seem to have the quick twitch for the right side, but what do I know? 

27 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

God this sucks.  Why did I let my wife talk me into dropping cable and going with DirectTV.  I should have known better.  Thought I could get it on CBS all access but nope they blacked it out.

Check it again. For me, just the pre game was blacked out...

Thankfully the fiancee got the rabbit ears working. No shame.

13 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

On CBS. Even if you’re being screwed around by DIRECTV, grab an old Black & White portable with Rabbit Ears from the attic, wrap some tinfoil on the antennas and have your GF hold it while touching a window. (She can make sammiches during commercial breaks!) It’s National TV! With top flight announcers! Our only other scheduled  national game is during dinner on Thanksgiving. 

McDermott is bucking the trend of forward thinking HC’s and playing starters throughout the 1st Half -maybe longer.

CAN’T MISS TV!

Thank You was watching on a stream

• Like (+1) 1

CBS ALL ACCESS live game is AWFUL.  The quality is so bad that I decided to stream it from reddit instead and its so much better.  CBS All Access is blurry through all the action...its utterly unreal how crappy it is for charging $9.99 a month.  WOW...their app team should all be fired.