Reminder; we’re on national TV tonight! PreGame Thread

On CBS. Even if you’re being screwed around by DIRECTV, grab an old Black & White portable with Rabbit Ears from the attic, wrap some tinfoil on the antennas and have your GF hold it while touching a window. (She can make sammiches during commercial breaks!) It’s National TV! With top flight announcers! Our only other scheduled  national game is during dinner on Thanksgiving. 

McDermott is bucking the trend of forward thinking HC’s and playing starters throughout the 1st Half -maybe longer.

CAN’T MISS TV!

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Keep McKelvin off the field!

Broke my cell phone in college when he fumbled against the Pats in the fourth quarter with the lead. 

Threw the poor thing straight at the wall. Thankfully, having children has mellowed me out a bit on game days haha.

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Well sure, if you wanna be THAT way about it.. I like my idea better.?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the free signal from your local CBS affiliate is digital and your old black and white portable has an analog tuner.  It can't understand a digital signal.

• Like (+1) 4

What year did Trent Edwards get knocked the eff out in Arizona?

There was a similar flap and channel 4 was off cable. There was a mad rush for HD antennas in Buffalo, most places were sold out, I was running all over town trying to find one. Was speeding down W. Delevan and and passed an opportunistic gentleman standing by the street, palm extended, just holding and HD antenna out there. I threw it in reverse, and  he said “$20”, I said “$10?”, he said “deal”, and the I got to enjoy Trent getting whacked in blazing HD.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the free signal from your local CBS affiliate is digital and your old black and white portable has an analog tuner.  It can't understand a digital signal.

DAMMIT! It’s Always something..

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

Well there goes my idea to mess with with the UHF tuner as a workaround! 

mnaPIIV4CHYp0w-y0J6_PSQ.jpg

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1