Epstein friend guesses

13 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I left this separate from the main Epstein thread.  Lots of people gave been accused or rumored to be friends of Epstein.  Shirley there are others.

Take a guess or two at whose name might come out some day.  It can't be anyone already mentioned or anyone from his black book.

I'll start:

Stephen Hawking

George Clooney

George Stephanopolous.  

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Donald Trump. Epstein had all his different phone numbers and hung out with the guy a lot. 

Wow a guy who deals in high end real estate who never used his own money in contact with a financier??  That NEVER happens. So is this the proof you have Trump is a pedophile? 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Donald Trump. Epstein had all his different phone numbers and hung out with the guy a lot. 

The original point of the thread is for a little goofy speculation and specifically asked for people who haven't been mentioned.  

You have mentioned Trump over and over again in other threads.  It also said no one from the black book.  And you mentioned the black book.  

26 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The original point of the thread is for a little goofy speculation and specifically asked for people who haven't been mentioned.  

You have mentioned Trump over and over again in other threads.  It also said no one from the black book.  And you mentioned the black book.  

I'm sorry 

How about Dick Cheney then?