Thursday Night preseason games

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Yes.  Reward isn't worth the risk.  How much better will Allen be against the Jets if he gets 30 snaps in a preseason game? Not much better at all.  He won't get hurt in practice,  give him more reps in practice, let the UB kid take the hits in the game. 

I'm with you on this.

The Bills can survive just about any other injury and still win some games. If Allen is hurt, though? Not so much.

And lest anyone say that Allen is a special case because he's a raw youngster: Lamar Jackson isn't playing tonight, and he DAMN sure needs reps as badly as Allen does.

26 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm seeing more and more coaches not play their starting QB in the third preseason game.

I know Allen needs reps, but should the Bills follow suit?

Injuries can happen any time, anywhere.

The Bills should just do what's right for the Bills.

23 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Yes.  Reward isn't worth the risk.  How much better will Allen be against the Jets if he gets 30 snaps in a preseason game? Not much better at all.  He won't get hurt in practice,  give him more reps in practice, let the UB kid take the hits in the game. 

Knock on wood, dude.....jeeeeeeeeezzzzz

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I’ll reserve judgment until we see Q week one, but I’m pretty glad the Jets didn’t draft Josh Allen after tonight.  

My goodness. 

I looked away from the game, but HEARD them talking about Josh Allen, and how they were smart to trade up to 7 to get him.  And I'm sitting here nodding my head, we sure were! 

I figured it out quick when I remembered it was a Jags / Fins game, but still, strange with the multiple JAs... :D 

Wrong Josh.  Allen.

:beer:

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Looks like about 5,000 fans in Miami. They are gonna be a joke this year. If you live in Miami and your football team sucks, way too many other things to do rather than sit and sweat watching a garbage product.

That's what I’m hoping come Nov 17 ... cheap tickets!