Jump to content
YoloinOhio

Thursday Night preseason games

Recommended Posts

Bengals - NYG on nfln

 

Interesting that Dalton has played on every game, I think. Maybe only interesting to me. But most vet starting QBs seem to be sitting out the PS. 

 

Jags - Fish on Fox at 8pm

 

Other games -

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose I'll watch at least some of the Fins game. Have yet to really watch Rosen. Anyone know if he will play with the starters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

What an exciting night,,,:doh:

Football Night in Canada isn’t enough? There’s more! 

Skins-Falcons

panthers- Pats

Ravens-Eagles 

 

Ooh ahhhh

7 minutes ago, Philo Beddoe said:

I suppose I'll watch at least some of the Fins game. Have yet to really watch Rosen. Anyone know if he will play with the starters?

I know Tunsil is a healthy scratch, So he might die anyway if he does 

 

 

That pass from Eli just landed in my living room

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the Beard will light them Jags up. Its always fun to watch Doug Marrone argue with officials

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Philo Beddoe said:

Bengals tag line this season: #SeizetheDEY

 

Yea or Nay?

You’re hired. Actually , mike brown is too cheap to hire you or to change any marketing materials from the last 20 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested to see how Carolina's starting O does vs the Pats....comparing to how they did vs the Bills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm interested to see how Carolina's starting O does vs the Pats....comparing to how they did vs the Bills.

NFLN just switched over to that game 

 

Never mind - looks like it’s a red zone format, they are looking in on all the games 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You’re hired. Actually , mike brown is too cheap to hire you or to change any marketing materials from the last 20 years.

 

Lol that's actually what it is, saw it once I turned the game on. But yeah, I don't know how Brown paid for anything new. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

NFLN just switched over to that game 

 

Never mind - looks like it’s a red zone format, they are looking in on all the games 

Cam is playing tonight.

 

They don't look any better.

1 minute ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Are you saying a Patriot* was injured?

He hyper extended his knee, but he looks fine now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Are you saying a Patriot* was injured?

 

Looks like he's going to be okay. But the way he went down looked like it could be bad. (wasn't rooting for that of course)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

Looks like he's going to be okay. But the way he went down looked like it could be bad. (wasn't rooting for that of course)

Not actively rooting for it, but wouldn't shed a tear either

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

His back-up, Winowich, has looked great this preseason, anyway.

Love that guy as a Michigan fan.

 

Van Noy has been a big part of their defense recently I feel like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, twist_to_open said:

Cams heading to the locker room, looks like his left foot.

 

I'll be surprised if he ever plays a full season again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...