H2o

Chung Indicted

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

In NH, possession of cocaine of any amount is a B felony.  Assuming they can't pin distribution or sale on him he'll probably get a sweetheart plea deal.

Especially if he’s a first time drug offender.  Unless he had like an ounce on him, I don’t think he’ll do time.  Fine and probation with mandatory treatment.

I’m thinking he has to get at least 6 games suspended from the NFL, right?  This isn’t just failing a drug test...

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

In NH, possession of cocaine of any amount is a B felony.  Assuming they can't pin distribution or sale on him he'll probably get a sweetheart plea deal.

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 22, 2019, 11:56 AM EDT

Chung was indicted on a charge of possession of cocaine, a Class B felony that carries a sentence of 3.5 to 7 years in prison, in Belknap County, New Hampshire, according to the Laconia Daily Sun.

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I wouldn't ignore the possibility of leniency from the local officials. After all they have to win a 7th Super Bowl for Tommy.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this drags out until next offseason so he can play this year and get released to serve his suspension as a FA. 

• Like (+1) 1

His home alarm goes off, cops show up....go into the house and just find some coke laying around?  While he wasn't there?

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 22, 2019, 11:56 AM EDT

Chung was indicted on a charge of possession of cocaine, a Class B felony that carries a sentence of 3.5 to 7 years in prison, in Belknap County, New Hampshire, according to the Laconia Daily Sun.

That's all true.  What I'm saying is he'll probably end up pleading guilty to a lesser crime in full satisfaction of the felony.  No felony conviction means no prison time.

Everybody have fun tonight

Everybody Wang Chung tonight

But Patrick Chung ain't gonna have no fun tonight

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Everybody wang Chung tonight!!

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Everybody wang Chung tonight 

As @Mike in Horseheads would say

We landed on the Moon  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

That's all true.  What I'm saying is he'll probably end up pleading guilty to a lesser crime in full satisfaction of the felony.  No felony conviction means no prison time.

...depends on the county and their DA.....BIG difference in Roch-Cha-Cha versus some surrounding counties......for SAME crime.........

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Everybody wang Chung tonight!!

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Everybody wang Chung tonight 

Johnny beat you to it :lol:

As apparently Shady did me in grouping them together. :lol: 

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...depends on the county and their DA.....BIG difference in Roch-Cha-Cha versus some surrounding counties......for SAME crime.........

True.  And also depends on exactly how much coke was there.  Glass table had a couple baggies on it?  Or a brick stashed under the mattress?   I'm leaning towards the former because if it was the latter no doubt they'd try to pin distribution on him, but then it's been like a month and a half since this all started...

Yes!  YES!!!!

I mean, ..... oh man I’m sorry to hear that.  Hopefully he can get his life straightened out

35 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

medicinal cocaine

This would be a great band name.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Watch they will let him do a work release program so he can play on Sundays... Oh Kraft you're sooo dirty

Bob Kraft: Chung got indicted? Are you pulling my wang?

• Haha (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

His home alarm goes off, cops show up....go into the house and just find some coke laying around?  While he wasn't there?

Probably said...Its not what you think!

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, H2o said:

Johnny beat you to it :lol:

As apparently Shady did me in grouping them together. :lol: 

It needs to be posted as many times as needed for everyone to have that song in their heads the rest of the day 

ooooooh yah yah yah 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

I mean....how much cocaine? It doesn't say. 

Hate to break it to the squares here, but half the NFL does cocaine. Was Chung in possession for use or was he dealing?

Squares around here don’t be groovin’ to the scene Chung be diggin. 

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

Bob Kraft: Chung got indicted? Are you pulling my wang?    Quit jerking me around 

FIFY 

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Holy *****.  The Patriot Way? 

When a Patriot goes bad, its not just a gun at a traffic stop or some routine *****, its murder and felony drug possession..

Local news story:

https://www.laconiadailysun.com/news/courts_cops/patriots-chung-facing-belknap-county-drug-charge/article_5a5335aa-c4ef-11e9-bace-b3c79e781566.html

or getting caught getting a stroke job. yeah, but hey, it's the patriot way.

• Haha (+1) 1

I will never understand some NFL players. You get paid a ton to play a sport. For the time you are in the NFL, keep it clean. You will have the rest of your life to mess up. 

• Like (+1) 1