Chung Indicted

H2o

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"Little people" in the NFL be slammed onto the Commissioner's Exempt List while it plays out in court, but evidently Patriots are "exempt" from that.  Heck, can even get their court date delayed until after the season. 

Not true.  These are the exempted:

Vick: killed and tortured dogs for money.

Vilma:  injured colleagues for money.

Ray Rice:  beat his fiancée unconscious.

Peterson:  beat his own son's genitals bloody.

Greg Hardy: beat up and threatened to kill his ex.

Josh Brown: beat up his wife.

Reuben Foster: beat up his GF

Kareem Hunt: stomped a stranger.

The exemption hasn't been used for drug charges.  No reason to believe it would be for Chung. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Apparently his team is trying to get the evidence dismissed as "inadmissable" by questioning the legality of the search?

This is what every lawyer routinely would do.  Any PD would start there.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Not true.  These are the exempted:

Vick: killed and tortured dogs for money.

Vilma:  injured colleagues for money.

Ray Rice:  beat his fiancée unconscious.

Peterson:  beat his own son's genitals bloody.

Greg Hardy: beat up and threatened to kill his ex.

Josh Brown: beat up his wife.

Reuben Foster: beat up his GF

Kareem Hunt: stomped a stranger.

The exemption hasn't been used for drug charges.  No reason to believe it would be for Chung.

You realize that's far from a complete list, correct?

On 8/22/2019 at 12:12 PM, ToGoGo said:

I mean....how much cocaine? It doesn't say. 

Hate to break it to the squares here, but half the NFL does cocaine. Was Chung in possession for use or was he dealing?

What year were you born? And do you know anything about the history of recreational drug use in America post 1950?  “Squares” what a laugh, all those old people in your neighborhood have sold more, smoked more and likely snorted more recreational drugs than you have personally ever been near. Get a haircut, and a job, and get out of your parents house, ya lazy turd. 

Go Bills!!!

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You're the one trying to make the case that the exempt list is only for big-time wimmin and chillen abusers, how about you provide the complete list to make your case?

I was responding to your claim that little people get slammed into the list.

i listed all I could find.  So I asked you to list all the others.

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

as I said.  

So where is the list supporting your contention it is mostly those high profile DV guys?

I can't find a list of the Commissioner's Exempt List.  So I think you have no idea if it's limited or largely the high profile cases you list or not.  We know about Tyrell Dodson because it impacts our team.  Other than that we know about the big-name cases that get into the national media.

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So where is the list supporting your contention it is mostly those high profile DV guys?

I can't find a list of the Commissioner's Exempt List.  So I think you have no idea if it's limited or largely the high profile cases you list or not.  We know about Tyrell Dodson because it impacts our team.  Other than that we know about the big-name cases that get into the national media.

I googled "players on the commissioners exempt list".  These are the results.  There was also a guy who wanted to be on the olympics so his team requested he be put on the list.

So I've given you the entire list.  You've given me nothing to support your claim.  You confidently stated that the "little people" are shoved on to the list.  Yet you want me to identify who these players are.  

Why don't you just tell us who you are talking about?

On 8/22/2019 at 11:01 AM, CLTbills said:

yikes. that isn't a simple marijuana deal. That's looking at some serious time... career-ending time.

Kraft has a amazing legal team, this will be reduced to, he thought it was flour for backing bread.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

• 2 months later...

So if he Pops on a NFL drug screening does that violate the conditional dismissal. 

if he pops on a court ordered drug screening will it bring league punishment?

and I wonder how much Kraft has to donate for that agreement?

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So if he Pops on a NFL drug screening does that violate the conditional dismissal. 

if he pops on a court ordered drug screening will it bring league punishment?

and I wonder how much Kraft has to donate for that agreement?

Box seats at least.