Chung Indicted

H2o

7 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

What's your argument against what I said?

I have an argument. You thinking that half the league does cocaine is hilarious. What makes you think that? Just a hunch?

Most of the guys in the league are religious about taking care of their bodies.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I have an argument. You thinking that half the league does cocaine is hilarious. What makes you think that? Just a hunch?

Most of the guys in the league are religious about taking care of their bodies.

Some guys just get around more than others. That's how we know.

How you wish the world to be is not always how it is. Some people never learn at any age. 

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

What's your argument against what I said?

You just come off as ultra douchey calling people squares and saying people never learn at any age (i'm sure except you, you figured it all out in like 6th grade and the teachers were probably into you because you weren't one of the squares and saw the world how it really is, just a bunch of dudes doing cocaine)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

Some guys just get around more than others. That's how we know.

How you wish the world to be is not always how it is. Some people never learn at any age. 

Ok. So you're just blowing smoke. Got it.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m not sure what some of you are yapping about. The guy was caught with COCAINE! He’s not a rookie. He’s a veteran and supposed to be a professional. I’m pretty sure he knows it’s totally illegal and that it’s not a performance enhancer or ‘dietary supplement’. Zero tolerance! Sheeesh

11 hours ago, JohnC said:

What would be the reason for the drug suspicion? In the Chung case this was a situation where the police were responding to a burglar alarm. What would be the basis of using a drug sniffing in this situation? 

Im not going to go over this with you forwver. If you dont understand then I give up. If the police respond to a burglary alarm they already have consent to search due to the contract you sign. If they enter your house and find Cocaine they cant turn a blind eye to that. When you sign the contract with a security company entrance and search by police is part of the contract. If that is in your contract then hide your drugs better. Once illegal activity of any sorts is known a search warrant will be issued. Is that clear enough for you? 

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, fansince88 said:

Im not going to go over this with you forwver. If you dont understand then I give up. If the police respond to a burglary alarm they already have consent to search due to the contract you sign. If they enter your house and find Cocaine they cant turn a blind eye to that. When you sign the contract with a security company entrance and search by police is part of the contract. If that is in your contract then hide your drugs better. Is that clear enough for you?

Let's wait to see what the facts are. The both of us are not aware of all the facts. When the case goes to court and his lawyers get involved the facts and legalities should be clarified. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Poor doc and his Shady love--it will die so hard...

Anyway....I haven't mentioned any of the things you just mentioned.  You made that up--like you always do.

doc on, doc!!

Likewise, keep WEOing on by offering legal defenses. For everyone who doesn’t play for the Bills, that is...

Just now, dave mcbride said:

I have to laugh at all of those here passing judgment on Chung for getting caught with a little blow while remaining Bruce Smith and Jim Kelly fans. 

If Bruce and Jimbo got caught they should have been busted.  Just as Chung should now.

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If Bruce and Jimbo got caught they should have been busted.  Just as Chung should now.

Call me soft, but I think it should be a misdemeanor. Our drug laws are nuts. If it's his first offense, he shouldn't sit at all. Not sure if it is, of course.

Anyway, that Bills team in the late 1980s was pretty out of control. Let's not forget that.

Edited by dave mcbride

14 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Who is he hurting, CB?  

I'll skip past all the medical stuff about the harm he's doing himself and the moralistic stuff about him being a role model for America's children.  Let me get straight to the money.  You do realize, right, all the criminal activity - murders, beatings, rapes - that are funded by the drug business?  

Chung might as well send a check to Al Qaeda or the Taliban.   Neither option is any worse than giving money to the drug cartels.  

With all due respect Hondo some of 

what you posted is a bit of an overstatement.  

Was Qaeda or the Taliban in existence back in the 60’s and 70’s when it was used recreationally?

Did you know that one of the original ingredients of CocaCola was coke?

Cocaine was first isolated (extracted from coca leaves) in 1859 by German chemist Albert Niemann.

with all drugs it comes down to moderation.  

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Everyones cool until they have a deviated septum and run out of cash ?

Speaking from experience?

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Speaking from experience?

No.   I’ve done it a handful of times and don’t see the appeal of being addicted to it.  

Do you have a story you would like to share ? Sounds like you’re a cool coke guy too.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If TMZ existed now, Kelly would have been suspended multiple times.  Reading Relentless, I think there was a huge cocaine nfl investigation involving Jim and I believe Bruce.  

Glass houses.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

No.   I’ve done it a handful of times and don’t see the appeal of being addicted to it.  

Do you have a story you would like to share ? Sounds like you’re a cool coke guy too.  

As I said.  

Moderation.  

Life was good as a teenager in the 70’s 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1