Chung Indicted

H2o

8 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Watch they will let him do a work release program so he can play on Sundays... Oh Kraft you're sooo dirty

Bob Kraft: Chung got indicted? Are you pulling my wang?

• Haha (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, H2o said:

Johnny beat you to it :lol:

As apparently Shady did me in grouping them together. :lol: 

It needs to be posted as many times as needed for everyone to have that song in their heads the rest of the day 

ooooooh yah yah yah 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

I mean....how much cocaine? It doesn't say. 

Hate to break it to the squares here, but half the NFL does cocaine. Was Chung in possession for use or was he dealing?

Squares around here don’t be groovin’ to the scene Chung be diggin. 

54 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Holy *****.  The Patriot Way? 

When a Patriot goes bad, its not just a gun at a traffic stop or some routine *****, its murder and felony drug possession..

Local news story:

https://www.laconiadailysun.com/news/courts_cops/patriots-chung-facing-belknap-county-drug-charge/article_5a5335aa-c4ef-11e9-bace-b3c79e781566.html

or getting caught getting a stroke job. yeah, but hey, it's the patriot way.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Yes!  YES!!!!

I mean, ..... oh man I’m sorry to hear that.  Hopefully he can get his life straightened out

The first sign of compassion on the board... and it was meant in jest.  

My brothers, Patriots are humans too.

• Like (+1) 1

What a tool, juvenile brain with lot of money, I just laugh at what a tool this guy is.

Couldn’t happen to s nicer team though ???

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

54 minutes ago, Say When... said:

that was my thought also - i'm betting there's a suspension at the most and really nothing comes from this; teams carry an army of attorneys on retainer and i bet the Pats have the best in the biz.

Not to mention Robert Kraft has a few judges on his retainer as well.

43 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

His home alarm goes off, cops show up....go into the house and just find some coke laying around?  While he wasn't there?

Something is off here. The alarm goes off and the police respond to the house. Was the house vacant? How did they get in? Were the doors and window locked? What was so suspicious about this situation that made them enter the house without permission? The police respond to alarms all the time. What they usually do after a cursory outside check is notify the owners, not enter the premises. Just because he owns the home doesn't mean that you can presume that the drugs are his. Does anyone else use the house? Something is off here. I wouldn't be surprised that after his attorney gets involved this case will be dismissed. 

Chung may have a bigger problem with the league than he does with the legal authorities. 

"Patrick Chung’s home in Meredith had an alarm tripped for a B&E. Police show up to check on the home, have probable cause to enter the home, and ultimately end up finding cocaine, leading to the investigation and indictment."

While I hate to defend someone on the Pats*, it sounds like he owns the home where the coke was found. No mention if he was in the home at the time, so I'm assuming he was not there. And since he also has a Foxborough residence, I'm guessing the argument will be, "it wasn't Patrick's coke". 

Actually a very plausible argument. If the alarm went off, then it can be argued whoever set off the alarm may have left it there. Of course, without more information this is pure speculation. But the details so far, don't look that bad for Chung.  Too bad (a little Bills fan bias there.)

3 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Something is off here. The alarm goes off and the police respond to the house. Was the house vacant? How did they get in? Were the doors and window locked? What was so suspicious about this situation that made them enter the house without permission? The police respond to alarms all the time. What they usually do after a cursory outside check is notify the owners, not enter the premises. Just because he owns the home doesn't mean that you can presume that the drugs are his. Does anyone else use the house? Something is off here. I wouldn't be surprised that after his attorney gets involved this case will be dismissed. 

Chung may have a bigger problem with the league than he does with the legal authorities. 

Beat me to it.

• Like (+1) 1