Chung Indicted

H2o

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

??? culture 

I know...the Patriots usually import troubled players...not grow them in house!  A nice wholesome culture going on over there.

Edited by Rocket94

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

In NH, possession of cocaine of any amount is a B felony.  Assuming they can't pin distribution or sale on him he'll probably get a sweetheart plea deal.

Especially if he’s a first time drug offender.  Unless he had like an ounce on him, I don’t think he’ll do time.  Fine and probation with mandatory treatment.

I’m thinking he has to get at least 6 games suspended from the NFL, right?  This isn’t just failing a drug test...

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

In NH, possession of cocaine of any amount is a B felony.  Assuming they can't pin distribution or sale on him he'll probably get a sweetheart plea deal.

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 22, 2019, 11:56 AM EDT

Chung was indicted on a charge of possession of cocaine, a Class B felony that carries a sentence of 3.5 to 7 years in prison, in Belknap County, New Hampshire, according to the Laconia Daily Sun.

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I wouldn't ignore the possibility of leniency from the local officials. After all they have to win a 7th Super Bowl for Tommy.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this drags out until next offseason so he can play this year and get released to serve his suspension as a FA. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 22, 2019, 11:56 AM EDT

Chung was indicted on a charge of possession of cocaine, a Class B felony that carries a sentence of 3.5 to 7 years in prison, in Belknap County, New Hampshire, according to the Laconia Daily Sun.

That's all true.  What I'm saying is he'll probably end up pleading guilty to a lesser crime in full satisfaction of the felony.  No felony conviction means no prison time.

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

That's all true.  What I'm saying is he'll probably end up pleading guilty to a lesser crime in full satisfaction of the felony.  No felony conviction means no prison time.

...depends on the county and their DA.....BIG difference in Roch-Cha-Cha versus some surrounding counties......for SAME crime.........

33 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Everybody wang Chung tonight!!

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Everybody wang Chung tonight 

Johnny beat you to it :lol:

As apparently Shady did me in grouping them together. :lol: 

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...depends on the county and their DA.....BIG difference in Roch-Cha-Cha versus some surrounding counties......for SAME crime.........

True.  And also depends on exactly how much coke was there.  Glass table had a couple baggies on it?  Or a brick stashed under the mattress?   I'm leaning towards the former because if it was the latter no doubt they'd try to pin distribution on him, but then it's been like a month and a half since this all started...