Chung Indicted

H2o

Holy *****.  The Patriot Way? 

When a Patriot goes bad, its not just a gun at a traffic stop or some routine *****, its murder and felony drug possession..

Local news story:

https://www.laconiadailysun.com/news/courts_cops/patriots-chung-facing-belknap-county-drug-charge/article_5a5335aa-c4ef-11e9-bace-b3c79e781566.html

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, ToGoGo said:

I mean....how much cocaine? It doesn't say. 

Hate to break it to the squares here, but half the NFL does cocaine. Was Chung in possession for use or was he dealing?

LOL Squares? 

Oh my.  You obviously don't know many of the posters here.  

and FTR its half the NFL smokes pot.   

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My Pats fan pal just responded to my text “buh bye Chung” by texting “He’ll get a 4 game suspension.  He was never arrested...only received a summons.”

?

that was my thought also - i'm betting there's a suspension at the most and really nothing comes from this; teams carry an army of attorneys on retainer and i bet the Pats have the best in the biz.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My Pats fan pal just responded to my text “buh bye Chung” by texting “He’ll get a 4 game suspension.  He was never arrested...only received a summons.”

?

I wouldn't ignore the possibility of leniency from the local officials. After all they have to win a 7th Super Bowl for Tommy.

4 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

I mean....how much cocaine? It doesn't say. 

Hate to break it to the squares here, but half the NFL does cocaine. Was Chung in possession for use or was he dealing?

Big distinction here, of course.  It will depend on the quantity he possessed and prior criminal history.  He could get up to a year in the pokey if it is his first offense and had a lot of cocaine on him.