Dawson Knox Playing on Friday!

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When I think of the name Dawson Knox, I think of a teenager from a big city in the south who wears a cammo hat because he thinks he's a country boy.

But he drives a Honda Passport, listens to Post Malone and takes selfies after a workout. 

Stop stalking me!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I think Dawson Knox is going to be an excellent player for the Bills for years...

But it's hard to think of a name that makes me want to punch a guy in the face more than "Dawson Knox". Sounds like a prep school villain from an 80s movie.

Image result for 80s movie villain

He's got to be careful these days you can't almost kill the protagonist without legal repercussions anymore.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When I think of the name Dawson Knox, I think of a teenager from a big city in the south who wears a cammo hat because he thinks he's a country boy.

But he drives a Honda Passport, listens to Post Malone and takes selfies after a workout. 

throw in a popped collar, and i'm on board.

1 hour ago, teef said:

how dare you bring jefferson d'arcy into this!

With all due respect to Mr. D’Arcy, that’s straight up sacrilege dismissing Stan Gable like that. 

Gable is easily top three of the nerd bullying jock archetype of the 80’s. 

First obviously being Johnny Lawrence of the cobra kai. 

Maybe top five since Ogre has to be up there too. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

With all due respect to Mr. D’Arcy, that’s straight up sacrilege dismissing Stan Gable like that. 

Right I don't know if you can use Revenge of the Nerds villains at least half of them ended up on the side of the protagonist later on.

I feel like this guy is going to be the next draft / training camp hero that does nothing. Sincerely hope I’m wrong but I’m just not ready to believe that a guy that never scored a TD in college is all of a sudden going to be some game changer in the passing game.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

i would never, ever disparage the name of stan gable.  he had moxie for bullie.  he wasn't straight muscle like the brother from weird science, but rather knew the art of making someone's life terrible.  

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

This is for sure who they used to make Chad Kensington counselor for friday the 13th game

image.jpeg.d291d4c78b4d97664f552052c0bcd1ed.jpeg

that name is outstanding.

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Ogre (Donald Gibb) used to spend a lot of time in LV and would share a brew with fans upon occasion.  He used to do a lot of henchman roles on shows like the A Team.

23 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

also, while we're at it...one crazy summer or better off dead.  don't get this wrong.

2 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

I feel like this guy is going to be the next draft / training camp hero that does nothing. Sincerely hope I’m wrong but I’m just not ready to believe that a guy that never scored a TD in college is all of a sudden going to be some game changer in the passing game.

I hope you’re wrong.  Beane has done a pretty good job drafting in his brief tenure.  I’d like to think they spotted something with this kid, and he was just grossly underutilized in college.  The way they went up to get him in the 3rd (plus reports from mini camps) gives me more confidence that this kid will be good.