Banned For Supporting Trump

Dante

"I just don't understand how you can censor someone with conservative values when I'm not even really saying anything that's bad," Williams said in the Monday video. “If I had more liberal views, less conservative views, [then] this wouldn't be an issue.”

What are Conservative values? I don't think those exist 

17 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Haven't watched the video yet, but I don't disagree that there's a lot for her to get off her chest.

i have just started....and my very thoughts! Will update after watch video

She prolly has a point , i i did not see anything too offensive on her social media.  But she was annoying to listen too so did  I not finish..all i heard was she refused to talk to the pageant organizers on the phone..ever, to discuss the problems before they took her out of the pageant..So..private organization said FU, you cant talk to us, you cant be in our pageant..totally reasonable to me. 

Edited by plenzmd1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What are Conservative values? I don't think those exist 

"His ignorance was an Empire State Building of ignorance. You had to admire it for its size". - Dorothy Parker

(Happy 126th Birthday to my favorite wit)

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"His ignorance was an Empire State Building of ignorance. You had to admire it for its size". - Dorothy Parker

(Happy 126th Birthday to my favorite wit)

Let's hear it, what are Conservative values? 

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i have just started....and my very thoughts! Will update after watch video

She prolly has a point , i i did not see anything too offensive on her social media.  But she was annoying to listen too so did  I not finish..all i heard was she refused to talk to the pageant organizers on the phone..ever, to discuss the problems before they took her out of the pageant..So..private organization said FU, you cant talk to us, you cant be in our pageant..totally reasonable to me. 

She wanted a record of their conversation. This came about after they were treating her poorly.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

She wanted a record of their conversation. This came about after they were treating her poorly.

2 things

1) My business..a private business requested to speak with someone on the phone, she refused...what should they do? 

2) record the conversation if she wants..

. She is just another butt hurt MAGA who wants to complain she is victimized by the mean ole media and the mean ole pageant people. Biggest bunch of whiners i have ever seen in my life

• Like (+1) 1

Common man. JFC Plenz. She wants to get something off her chest fer Krikies, and you’re not interested enough to look! Take a peek perhaps?

Hell, I’ve opened bandwidth for as long as the little darlin’ needs. :ph34r:

Get it it off your chest shugar. Nanker will listen. By the way, what are you drinking? I’ll get you another. 

Bartender!

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Common man. JFC Plenz. She wants to get something off her chest fer Krikies, and you’re not interested enough to look! Take a peek perhaps?

Get it it off your chest shugar. Nanker will listen. By the way, what are you drinking? I’ll get you another. 

Bartender!

I'll be there when I'm done with my smoke break!

aoc.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

Bartender!

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'll be there when I'm done with my smoke break!

aoc.jpg

boys,lets clarify,,we are all scum, and we would say what ever needs to be said

..for the little wussy girl who is the subject of this thread.. I am 100% MAGA

For AOC, I am 100% Green New Deal

• Haha (+1) 1

So no one can say what Conservative values Trump represents??? 

Is it because Dear Leader just does and says any impulsive thing he wants and his cult cheers it on no matter what? 

Yes. 

The Conservatives use to call themselves the "Party of Ideas" ha ha ha