Was the Jarvis Landry hit on Aaron Williams dirty?

Im watching Hard Knocks Season 13 episode 1 where Landry is crying about his players being soft and my blood got boiling. F this guy!

Its so bad that i didnt feel much after watching the youtube video of his highschool sweetheart dying. Maybe he carries anger towards God on the field over that or something.

Edited by BrycePaup4ever

I try to look from the outside in on this stuff. 

If the roles reversed and it was a bills player making that hit Landry did I would still 100% call it dirty and probably not like said player as much. Robert woods was and is one of my favorite players to watch closely but if he made that same kind of hit I’d lose respect for him. Being tough and doing dirty work is much different than just playing dirty. 

Same for the gronk hit on white 

• Like (+1) 2

I had to go back and watch it.   It was brutal, but a bit conflicted on how dirty it was.  Aaron had his eyes on the ball carrier and didnt look at Jarvis until a second before he got smacked.    Jarvis certainly wasn't using any sort of blocking technique so in that sense it really isnt part of the game because he was hitting more than he was blocking but a lot of chip blocks on a defender coming backside look a lot like that, just not in the speed of the open field.

In comparison the Gronk elbow drop was after a play, out of bounds and a wrestling move. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It was dirty as hell.  Could have killed/paralyzed the man.  Wasn’t in any way necessary to make the block.

It was dirty and a complete blindside hit that wasn't required.  The issue I've always had about the hit on Aaron that ended his career was the candyass response by his teammates. 

• Like (+1) 2