DC Leslie Frazier thinks NFL teams might regret passing on this Bills rookie

HOUSE

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

I highly doubt Brandon Beane would waive a drafted 2019 player. 

He waived a drafted 2018 player from the same round, Austin Proehl, and this year it is a LOT harder to make the 53. I don't think that Johnson will be waived, in fact I would bet against it because he has looked better than expected and not worse, but he is not safe just because of that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

He waived a drafted 2018 player from the same round, Austin Proehl, and this year it is a LOT harder to make the 53. I don't think that Johnson will be waived, in fact I would bet against it because he has looked better than expected and not worse, but he is not safe just because of that.

True, but Proehl dropped everything in TC and was the opposite of a high ceiling player.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sometimes you buy a house...whoops.

Unless you’re Brady, renting would be wise. Even HE may be disappointed when he goes to sell, to the tune of $10-20 million. Oh well, just a drop in the bucket for Tommy.......

5 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Josh Allens looked pretty good so far.

That's the big one.

I think building through the draft on offense means hitting on the QB and OLmen. Skill players are much easier to make up for in FA if you have the QB and OLine in place

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Unless you’re Brady, renting would be wise. Even HE may be disappointed when he goes to sell, to the tune of $10-20 million. Oh well, just a drop in the bucket for Tommy.......

Do you remember JP Losman saying that after Edwards was naked starter?

(it was supposed to say “named” but autocorrect changed it.  I’m keeping it because it’s better).

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you remember JP Losman saying that after Edwards was naked starter?

(it was supposed to say “named” but autocorrect changed it.  I’m keeping it because it’s better).

Says a lot about your texting patterns....

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Ugh....when I see the word “explosive”, that Popeye’s thread/nightmare weekend comes back to me.....

:w00t: That thread made me toss the lunch I brought and head there. They were out of the sandwich. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

How do you run out of what you do? Monty Python Cheese Shop?  

I was referring to the recent Popeyes sandwich thread. I think I remember the thread you're referring to now. Apologies. :lol:

5 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I was referring to the recent Popeyes sandwich thread. I think I remember the thread you're referring to now. Apologies. :lol:

I was too. Popeye’s ran out of Popeye’s chicken? Odd, indeed.