Would you trade a 1 for Zeke?

2016, 15 games, 322 carries

2017, 10 games, 242 carries

2018, 15 games, 304 carries

This behind one of the very best offensive lines in the NFL with three pro bowl,all pro players on that line. He was also their leading receiver last year with 77 receptions.

35 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yes. He’s one of the best 10 players in football and complete. The Bills could use a star skill player. He’d fill that role. 

I think the Bills' RB situation is arguably the best in the league, so no, I wouldn't make that trade. They need that first to take a stud WR next year in what's going to be an amazing WR draft. 

6 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

the pegulas are hardly involved in any of the operations. they leave it up to the front office and coaches to sort ***** out.

unlike jerry who not only wants to make all the decisions, but also wants to be KNOWN for making all of them.

Can you see Terry or Kim Pegula ever saying Zeke who? 

d9d3c11cbf03c78bd5f9158d482fc207b988c3534d45d1be086aaa75f40248d7.jpg

42 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yes. He’s one of the best 10 players in football and complete. The Bills could use a star skill player. He’d fill that role. 

No one can argue that he isn't an elite player. Without question he is the best and most important player on offense for Dallas. However, I don't trust him, especially off the field. I'm not categorizing him as a bad dude but he is an immature and volatile person who has a history of incidents. None of the incidents individually are at a serious level. But when he continues to have incident after incident when he is already in a precarious situation with the league then his behavior is too problematic to make a major investment in and commitment to. No thank you. 

Edited by JohnC
grammar
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I think the Bills' RB situation is arguably the best in the league, so no, I wouldn't make that trade. They need that first to take a stud WR next year in what's going to be an amazing WR draft. 

If they were to make a deal for Zeke they would have a star. They could turn around and trade Shady for a late round pick (say a 5th). The Bills have the most cap space in the league next year so Zeke’s contract is no issue. You’d take your 2nd round pick and something else to move up into the late 1st or early 2nd. There are potentially 6 WRs going in the 1st next year. It’s one of the great WR drafts ever. You can get a guy at 35(ish) that would have went 18 in most drafts. You can still get a number 1 caliber WR (and this is coming from someone that thinks that’s the Bills biggest need). 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

If they were to make a deal for Zeke they would have a star. They could turn around and trade Shady for a late round pick (say a 5th). The Bills have the most cap space in the league next year so Zeke’s contract is no issue. You’d take your 2nd round pick and something else to move up into the late 1st or early 2nd. There are potentially 6 WRs going in the 1st next year. It’s one of the great WR drafts ever. You can get a guy at 35(ish) that would have went 18 in most drafts. You can still get a number 1 caliber WR (and this is coming from someone that thinks that’s the Bills biggest need). 

give it up kirby. there aint no zeke comin' 'round here.

2 minutes ago, JohnC said:

No one can argue that he isn't an elite player. Without question he is the best and most important player on offense for Dallas. However, I don't trust him, especially off the field. I'm not categorizing him as a bad dude but he is an immature and volatile person who has a history of incidents. None of the incidents individually are at a serious level. But when he continues to have incident after incident when he is already in a precarious situation with the league then his behavior is too problematic to make a major investment in and commitment to. No thank you. 

This is fair. As someone that’s followed him for a while, I think a lot of it is overblown. It is still there though. I’m not that concerned over it but can see some would be.

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

give it up kirby. there aint no zeke comin' 'round here.

The question wasn’t, “is he coming?” The question was, “would you give up a 1st for him?” For me, it is unequivocally yes.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I agree. Imagine Zeke and Singletary back there. I’d offer a 3rd, but I think someone would offer more. Fun to think about but so is winning the lottery.

4 minutes ago, JohnC said:

...why not?......they have a formidable OL despite injuries and illnesses....are you convinced he wouldn't be Demarcus II, who moved on from the Cowgirls and fizzled without the OL?...besides, his indiscretions are of no concern?......

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is fair. As someone that’s followed him for a while, I think a lot of it is overblown. It is still there though. I’m not that concerned over it but can see some would be.

The question wasn’t, “is he coming?” The question was, “would you give up a 1st for him?” For me, it is unequivocally yes.

okay then, they aint giving up no 1st for the zekester...

I personally would not, being a RB and all (late first).  The irony is all the dolts on here that were saying McCoy could fetch a 2 last year and leading into this season, and McCoy couldn't carry Elliot's jock. 

****Edit....a first 24-32 yes. 

Edited by YodaMan79