Would you trade a 1 for Zeke?

I would first try to trade either a combo of 2nds and 3rds, but i would trade that first if i had to, like if there was another team in mix. Hes got atleast 4 years left, and look how easy he has made it on dak and that team.

i mean dak is complete dog poo and he has tricked some people to believe that dak is worth 30 mil per year lmfao

Edited by GETTOTHE50

26 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I wouldn’t..but it seems things are getting pretty toxic between Zeke and Jerry in Dallas just curious if you’d be willing to trade a 1 for him and then give him a contract extension 

He's an amazing talent, but a 1st, plus an very expensive contract to go with a line that still isn't so good.  Don't think it makes sense. Any high picks or money the Bills spend should be on the OLine if anywhere.

14 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Hell naw! Shady would be worth a #1 if he ran behind the Dallas o-line

So, your statement brought a trade option to me. Why not trade Shady to Dallas, along with a 2nd or 3rd for Elliot. We sign him to a contract where we can let him go after year 3(when Allen is due)? With the revamped line and upgraded wr group, this is a guy who would be way more productive than Shady. Shady might have Value to Dallas, based on them having, arguably the best o line. I don't think Dallas bites, but it might be worth a shot. You know, kick the tires. Just a thought.

27 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I wouldn’t..but it seems things are getting pretty toxic between Zeke and Jerry in Dallas just curious if you’d be willing to trade a 1 for him and then give him a contract extension 

How about we don't?

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I would first try to trade either a combo of 2nds and 3rds, but i would trade that first if i had to, like if there was another team in mix. Hes got atleast 4 years left, and look how easy he has made it on dak and that team.

i mean dak is complete dog poo and he has tricked some people to believe that dak is worth 30 mil per year lmfao

I think Dak getting a big contract is a mistake. 30 mil?! nah.

3 minutes ago, Dopey said:

So, your statement brought a trade option to me. Why not trade Shady to Dallas, along with a 2nd or 3rd for Elliot. We sign him to a contract where we can let him go after year 3(when Allen is due)? With the revamped line and upgraded wr group, this is a guy who would be way more productive than Shady. Shady might have Value to Dallas, based on them having, arguably the best o line. I don't think Dallas bites, but it might be worth a shot. You know, kick the tires. Just a thought.

Guess it depends on how much Jerruh hates Shady for being an ex Eagle.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Its great to have players that fight with the owner. Yes, send him our way...

the pegulas are hardly involved in any of the operations. they leave it up to the front office and coaches to sort ***** out.

unlike jerry who not only wants to make all the decisions, but also wants to be KNOWN for making all of them.

Edited by GETTOTHE50
  • Like (+1) 2