Jets Brandon Copeland suspended 4 games

aristocrat

36 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL...try this one on.....NFLN's Terrell Davis said that "AB was MUCH better off in Oakland with the improving Derek Carr and the Raiders versus the potentially disastrous QB situation in Bflo".....

......so much money I have saved by saying goodbye to ESPN and NFLN.................  Any billionaires on here that can revive the old Empire Sports Network?  Maguire has gotten a little old for that so maybe Thurman can work the phone lines?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Good news for us.  Pretty much everyone (national media and it seems like most football fans) are saying that the Jets are going to be better than us this season.  And, while I don't believe that is true, they will be competition for sure.  However, if we can beat them Week 1, they may find themselves in early trouble with the first half of the schedule they have.  They have a tough go of it out of the gate and if we can get them right off the bat, they may find themselves out of the race sooner rather than later.

Let's do our part to put them on that path, shall we? :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Per CBS a couple of days ago.

Johnson is still hoping to be ready by the time games start to matter, but this news rules him out for the remainder of the preseason. Opposing passing offenses could have a field day against New York's thin cornerback corps if Johnson needs to sit out regular-season games, though that's less of a concern in the team's opener against Josh Allen and the Bills.

okaaaay cbs

how about a  f u CBS. you and your baseless farcical NFL commentoring (lol)

The jests are coming apart at the seams, to bad I guess ?

Go Bills!!!

4 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Johnson is still hoping to be ready by the time games start to matter, but this news rules him out for the remainder of the preseason. Opposing passing offenses could have a field day against New York's thin cornerback corps if Johnson needs to sit out regular-season games, though that's less of a concern in the team's opener against Josh Allen and the Bills.

lulz

4 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

That’s bulletin board material if there ever was bulletin board material. 

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL...try this one on.....NFLN's Terrell Davis said that "AB was MUCH better off in Oakland with the improving Derek Carr and the Raiders versus the potentially disastrous QB situation in Bflo".....

I though the game of football was about winning games. I think the BILLS are in much better position to win games than the Raiders.

Guess what The BILLS are in a much better off without AB with the overall team team roster and culture being built , vs the potentially disastrous situation in Oakland where they value players like AB, Burfict, and Incognito.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Logic said:

Wow. The national disrespect of Josh Allen is unlike anything I've probably ever seen before.

Its reaching weird levels.  There’s zero middle ground either.   There’s analysts that think he’s potentially elite, then there’s analysts who think he’s a white JaMarcus Russell.  

Given some of the increasingly scorching hot takes from our Anti-JA friends, I’m wondering if they “protest too much”... in other words, maybe they’re getting a little nervous that the conclusions they went all in, based off stats alone, might be very wrong....

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Its reaching weird levels.  There’s zero middle ground either.   There’s analysts that think he’s potentially elite, then there’s analysts who think he’s a white JaMarcus Russell.  

Given some of the increasingly scorching hot takes from our Anti-JA friends, I’m wondering if they “protest too much”... in other words, maybe they’re getting a little nervous that the conclusions they went all in, based off stats alone, might be very wrong....

Or maybe, just maybe, they're observing his play and seeing improvement. Everything in the world isn't anti Buffalo or agenda driven. I hated the pick. Still have doubts. But he demonstrated some eye-popping positives in year one. He also demonstrated the flaws that made me question him in the first place. The Carolina game was the best I've seen him play because he demonstrated the ABILITY to hit the gimmies he's going to need to hit in order to reach the upper tier. The big plays just won't cut it. You are aware of the fact that people are allowed to change their opinion based on evidence, correct?

If I was wrong about Allen, I'd be just as happy as you. I'm a Bills fan and having a franchise QB would dramatically alter the trajectory of the team. 

Edited by LSHMEAB

6 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Or maybe, just maybe, they're observing his play and seeing improvement. Everything in the world isn't anti Buffalo or agenda driven. I hated the pick. Still have doubts. But he demonstrated some eye-popping positives in year one. He also demonstrated the flaws that made me question him in the first place. The Carolina game was the best I've seen him play because he demonstrated the ABILITY to hit the gimmies he's going to need to hit in order to reach the upper tier. The big plays just won't cut it. You are aware of the fact that people are allowed to change their opinion based on evidence, correct?

If I was wrong about Allen, I'd be just as happy as you. I'm a Bills fan and having a franchise QB would mean everything to the franchise. 

Im not talking about you.  I’m talking about “NFL Analysts” who clearly don’t watch Josh play and make scorching hot take after scorching hot take about how we have a potentially “disastrous QB situation”.  

Thats just absurd.  

I know they dont watch him play because all they stammer on about is completion percentage in order to justify their criticisms.  

Strange how analysts who actually watch him play, and discuss actual tape, think highly of Josh.... imagine that.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Im not talking about you.  I’m talking about “NFL Analysts” who clearly don’t watch Josh play and make scorching hot take after scorching hot take about how we have a potentially “disastrous QB situation”.  

Thats just absurd.  

I know they dont watch him play because all they stammer on about is completion percentage in order to justify their criticisms.  

Strange how analysts who actually watch him play, and discuss actual tape, think highly of Josh.... imagine that.  

I think it's more the fringe/bandwagon Analytics people who really get how it works but like to use it to say things and have them to justify their points. I mean I'd think people focused on using statistics would know that outliers do happen or maybe there is some part of the data they were just missing.