Jets Brandon Copeland suspended 4 games

aristocrat

Starting ILB (and 2018 leading tackler on the Jets) Avery Williamson out with an ACL, starting OLB Copeland suspended - there's only one more starter that has to get caught up in something, amiright!? :D

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Running game as well as middle of the field  (Beasley and TE) are going to be keys to success with all their injuries and suspensions.  Their corners aren't even that great either. 

If we can't score on the Jets we are in trouble because their D is in shambles. 

With Williamson, Copeland, and I think Trumaine Johnson being out, the Bills really need to win week 1. In fact, if they can start the season 3-0, I think we'd all agree they should have a pretty good chance of making the playoffs. And with the Jets, Giants, and then a Bengals squad probably missing AJ Green and playing in front of a fired up New Era crowd, that's not an impossible task.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If we can’t run the ball in the Jets week 1...I won’t be a happy camper.

Three run stuffing animals in the middle of the field S Adams, CJ Mosley and Quinnen Williams.   Not saying this isn't a significant loss, and maybe QW has a way to go, but Mosley and Adams are exceptional players.

That being said, F*ck the Jets, lets bring the heat and smash em so hard their disloyal fan base will be booing them off the field at halftime

Edited by Da webster guy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Man. At this point I might have to change my prediction and give the Bills their 10th win. But we shouldn't underestimate teams during their home opener. Those are usually tougher games to win.

• Like (+1) 1