Food Insider - Best wings in Buffalo

Talley56

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I just got back from Caputi's on Sheridan in Tonawanda.

I ate so...many...wings.  So. Many. At least 30. Maybe 40.

Theirs are top 5 in WNY without a doubt.

Should we call for help??? ?

4 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I feel fantastic 

I’m thrilled for you! That might cause........”complications” for me. That just might include hospitalization. If I get that 5-6 order for lunch, I’m good. Celery, maybe carrots with the blue cheese. I’m fine. 

8 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m thrilled for you! That might cause........”complications” for me. That just might include hospitalization. If I get that 5-6 order for lunch, I’m good. Celery, maybe carrots with the blue cheese. I’m fine. 

I had horrendous gas last night, but aside from that no adverse effects. The Lord blessed me with an iron stomach. I'm the kind of dude that can crush a double order of wings and then slam down half a dozen Paula's donuts and feel absolutely fine afterwards.

It's great, but it also presents a challenge; I want to live a long, healthy life, so I can't do that kind of thing very often. And I have to work my butt off to make sure I stay in really good shape so that I can still have my fun every now and then.

8 hours ago, The Dean said:

?

Most people hate the feeling of "I'm so stuffed that I can barely breathe and I feel disgusted".

Me? It's more like "I'm so stuffed that I can barely breathe and right now I could die a happy man".