Bills Practice - 8/21

Also out Friday are TE Tyler Kroft (PUP, foot), CB Cam Lewis (concussion), P Cory Carter(knee soreness), and OT De’Ondre Wesley.

Corey Bojorquez will get a full game to show why he should be the team’s punter with Carter out.

Tackle Ty Nsehke has been limited in practice this week and McDermott was non-committal about his prospects for playing Friday.

“We’ll see,” said McDermott on Wednesday, using similar language for tight end Dawson Knox.

Knox will see his first game action after sitting out for a while with a hamstring injury. 

Tommy Sweeney has been receiving the bulk of tight end reps with Jason Croom and Knox joining Kroft on the sideline.

Limited in practice on Wednesday were Senorise Perry, Connor McDermott, and Jerry Hughes in addition to Nsehke and Croom.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, Lurker said:

Lol on that pic!     Oliver better clean up that hands to the face move...he's done it in both games and been lucky not to have been flagged for it...

That happens 400x a game in both directions.  So long as you aren't on the front of the facemask and/or turning the opposition's spine into a question mark it goes uncalled.  When it's on the side like that it's really hard to see clearly for the umpire.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

That happens 400x a game in both directions.  So long as you aren't on the front of the facemask and/or turning the opposition's spine into a question mark it goes uncalled.  When it's on the side like that it's really hard to see clearly for the umpire.

Zactly. What’s the 1st rule in line engagement? Get your hands up!

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

As a shorter defensive tackle, it’s not surprising that he Has put his hands in that position. The technique is to keep hands high on the chest but as you do so coming from a lower position, your hands can often slip up off the jersey and hit the face. That being said, he definitely has to improve upon that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

On my phone I couldn’t figure out what I was watching and I was scratching my head to remember who our new WR’s are, then I realized they were a little girthier than your typical wideouts.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

I've been repeatedly told that I'm imagining those drops.

Anyone telling you that is likely unsure what dropped balls are as theirs haven’t yet...

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 2