Scuttlebutt on McCoy

"Hey Guys, my best friend's uncle's cousin knows this guy who heard from this girl's mom's dog walker that Shady is on the Pegula's plane to Philly.  So I guess it's pretty serious!" - OP

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

- I don’t think think anyone would pay a third for Shady.

- I don’t think the eagles need Shady. 

- I wouldn’t be shocked if Shady gets dealt.

- I think the Chiefs make the most sense for a shady trade. 

- Texans are a close second.

Feel like the teams that make the most sense are Tampa Bay and LAC.   I also think any team that trades a draft pick for a over 30 running back is out of their mind.

If you wanted to get real creative on this one we could start talking about a trade involving Shady and Melvin Gordon.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

of a 5th.

OP, starting unconfirmed rumors has found many a poster in time out. This is your 1 notice.

At least may I have a book to read ?

13 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Don’t shoot the messenger

Thanks Dunkirk Don. 

Where is that dude anyways? 

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

of a 5th.

OP, starting unconfirmed rumors has found many a poster in time out. This is your 1 notice.

Is it like one of those timeouts where you have to sit in the corner and can’t do anything, or one of those “go to your room” type deals where you get to play with your toys and it doesn’t even bother you... the distinction is pretty critical here...

Just now, whatdrought said:

Is it like one of those timeouts where you have to sit in the corner and can’t do anything, or one of those “go to your room” type deals where you get to play with your toys and it doesn’t even bother you... the distinction is pretty critical here...

Care to find out?

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Loaf of stale bread. If the poster speculated that there was a fifth or sixth round offer by the Eagles for McCoy then I would take notice. The bigger issue than what McCoy has left in the tank is who would be willing to take on his salary?

Just passin’ along what I heard- no sweat off my back