Trump: Jews Are Disloyal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-questions-sincerity-of-tlaibs-tears-as-she-talked-about-her-grandmother/2019/08/20/03d7b532-c339-11e9-b72f-b31dfaa77212_story.html

Dangerous talk from this idiot. We have already had a Synagoge shot up and Jews slaughtered now he pours this gas on the fire. 

This guy is unfit for office 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Trump Triggers the Israel Haters. 

“He is at his absolute best when he is saying things that other Republicans won’t say, even though they desperately need to be said.”

Great! The Israel haters are triggered?!? You are happy about that? How clueless do you have to be. Do you remember the Tree of Life terrorist act? 

Once again, Trump is right, after what the 2 Muslim douchebags have said about Israel, and the Dems backing them, how could any self respecting Jew vote for a democrat again? I'm not saying every Dem is an anti-Semitic but it appears many are

Edited by bilzfancy
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Once again, Trump is right, after what the 2 Muslim douchebags have said about Israel, and the Dems backing them, how could any self respecting Jew vote for a democrat again? I'm not saying every Dem is an anti-Semitic but it appears many are

Even the Jewish Democrats??? You guys! :lol:

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-questions-sincerity-of-tlaibs-tears-as-she-talked-about-her-grandmother/2019/08/20/03d7b532-c339-11e9-b72f-b31dfaa77212_story.html

Dangerous talk from this idiot. We have already had a Synagoge shot up and Jews slaughtered now he pours this gas on the fire. 

This guy is unfit for office 

Ah, I love the smell of lefty desperation in the morning.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Please tell me why none of them, including Schumer aren't distancing themselves from what the "squad" says about Israel, I'll wait

That criticized them and actually got an apology.

Case closed. 

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Ah, I love the smell of lefty desperation in the morning.

Desperate about...? 

MSPOOPIETV is all over this meme "talking-point"  this morning.

My guess? Donations from Jews to the Democrats have dropped, and possibly internal polls have shown Jews are most unhappy with the anti-Semitic rhetoric of the Democrats. #WalkAway may be next (if it is not already occurring).

I'm not certain how President Trump pointing out the anti-Semitic discourse from several of the lovely new Congresswomen makes him the bad guy, but the MSM and Dems (BIRM) gotta try some pretzel logic here to keep people in the party, I guess.

Or maybe racist failing in the polls and now we are on to anti-Semitic again? This rinse and repeat is getting tiresome. You'd think the MSM and Dems (BIRM) could come up with something new instead of the same tired tropes of the last three years. What's next? Russia, Russia, Russia?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46FE2905-7DA1-4824-91F7-1D89E40E91C6.jpe

Trump Gets It On Israel And The Democrat Party

President Trump is calling out Democrat fakery whenever he finds it. In his latest, he called out Rashida Tlaib’s crocodile tears over not being allowed to go see her grandmother, a request the Israelis had already granted. What followed was epic Donald Trump as he used this opportunity to make inroads in yet another Democrat stronghold, Jewish Americans who vote Blue 71% compared to 25% Red since 1968.

NBC News Twitter feed at 3:05 EST Tuesday had some interesting commentary by President Trump regarding that Jewish American support for Democrats. Pointing out the hostility displayed towards Israel by by Democrat House Members, Omar and Tlaib, the President called out the Democrat Party for defending them and their open and notorious hostility towards Jews and the State of Israel.

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat – I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge, or great disloyalty.”

You can see the whole thing here

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

MSPOOPIETV is all over this meme "talking-point"  this morning.

My guess? Donations from Jews to the Democrats have dropped, and possibly internal polls have shown Jews are most unhappy with the anti-Semitic rhetoric of the Democrats. #WalkAway may be next (if it is not already occurring).

I'm not certain how President Trump pointing out the anti-Semitic discourse from several of the lovely new Congresswomen makes him the bad guy, but the MSM and Dems (BIRM) gotta try some pretzel logic here to keep people in the party, I guess.

Or maybe racist failing in the polls and now we are on to anti-Semitic again? This rinse and repeat is getting tiresome. You'd think the MSM and Dems (BIRM) could come up with something new instead of the same tired tropes of the last three years. What's next? Russia, Russia, Russia?

Glad you came along with the truth.  Now Tiberius will have to towel off after that bucket of cold water hits him.  At least he has Soros around to dry his back.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Glad you came along with the truth.  Now Tiberius will have to towel off after that bucket of cold water hits him.  At least he has Soros around to dry his back.

Rep. Gerald E. Connolly (D-Va.) observed, “To suggest that Jewish Americans, in their preference in voting, are disloyal is an old anti-Semitic trope," and it is precisely what those neo-Nazi marchers in Charlottesville would echo. Rep. Ted Deutch (D-Fla.) weighed in as well. “What the President is doing is creating an environment in which anti-Semitism can flourish. ... When you suggest that Jews are being disloyal to America ... there’s no valid reason to say that," he said in a CNN interview.

Jewish groups — with the exception of the quisling Republican Jewish Coalition, which had the chutzpah to defend Trump — condemned the president. I must say that Trump is quite successful in forging common bonds between the far-left J Street and more mainstream groups such as the Anti-Defamation League and the American Jewish Committee. A few conservative pundits blasted Trump as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/21/trump-resorts-anti-semitic-insults-destroys-apologists-arguments/

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I fear that the days of your presence here are numbered.  Surely, your handlers are not seeing any return in your spouting nonsense here.  I think that a transfer to the GangGreen Board is in your future.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If Trump doesn’t want the media laughing at him for suggesting he’s the second coming,

he should just say he’ll slow the rise of the oceans instead.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm a card-carrying member of the Tribe, so here goes.

While Trump should have kept his mouth shut (as usual) -- He's not wrong.

If Democrats don't do something about their Tlaib/Omar problem, they will lose a ton of the Jewish vote, because when we're threatened, we come together REAL fast. Why? A few numbers for context:

WORLDWIDE POPULATION

Muslims: 1.8 billion

Jews: 15 million

That's 120:1

Now, the MSM repeatedly assures us that "only" 20% of Muslims are radicalized. What they neglect to say is that 20% is 360 million -- 360 million Muslims who want 15 million Jews exterminated.

That's 24:1

Almost everywhere these two go, there are Jewish/Israeli protests nearby. But those stories aren't convenient for the MSM, so they don't make it to TV. The protests grow with each visit, especially in liberal strongholds like Los Angeles, where many outraged Jews/Israelis happen to live.

Tlaib/Omar are a gift to Trump. I hope they continue their anti-Semitic garbage up to and including Election Day 2020.

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

One supreme irony being that this is coming from a party that has taken to calling the entire opposition racist.

• Like (+1) 1

Ben Shapiro's take on this fake controversy

In re: Trump's statements about Jews and Israel and "disloyalty":

1. When people reference Jews, they could be talking about ethnic Jews -- those born Jewish -- or religious Jews.

2. Those born Jewish don't have to have political "loyalties" in any direction. That's pure identity politics. Such a supposition is no different or better than Ayanna Pressley saying "we don't need any more brown faces that don't want to be a brown voice."

3. American Jews, whether ethnic or religious, are loyal to America, not Israel. Any dual loyalty supposition is anti-Semitism.

4. Jewish belief and practice SHOULD make it more difficult to vote for a party that celebrates and champions Jew-haters like Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar.

5. It's utterly unclear if Trump's "disloyalty" comments suggest (2) or (3), which would be anti-Semitic, or (4), which would be impolitic from a non-Jew, but true.

6. Trump's "King of the Jews" comments are completely and utterly insane.

7. It's incredible and disgusting to watch the same media firefighters who steadfastly ignored Omar and Tlaib trying to tour Israel with a group that pushed the blood libel —

8. — and blamed the Jewish state for stopping that — now suddenly rediscovering anti-Semitism as soon as Trump's name arises. You're not fighting anti-Semitism if you're not calling it out on all sides.

9. BTW, I'm old enough to remember when Barack Obama told a black audience he would see it as a "personal insult, an insult to my legacy" if black Americans didn't show up to vote for Hillary in 2016. Which sounds a lot like a call for personal loyalty to a specific ethnic group.

8:00 AM - 21 Aug 2019

I have no idea what Ben Shapiro is trying to say...but I often don’t. Jewish Americans shouldn’t be concerned about a group of congressional representatives that want to destroy the lone primarily Jewish state on the planet? If not, what makes them Jewish?