Mario Williams arrested!

babulator

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

It’s an engagement ring. If she broke it off she should definitely give it back.  If he broke it off then it’s more questionable.

Perhaps it's been mentioned already in the thread, but an engagement ring is considered a gift and therefore not required to be returned even if the marriage does not happen.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

How is breaking into someone house even after there is already a restraining order against that person a casual occurrence?? It is a crime.  Now there are two offenses against the thug, what do we have to, wait for the physical assault on this woman before this is considered serious?? Our society is broken when concerning a women’s safety in domestic assault cases.

Right. Which is why I said I was worried about all involved and called the bond an aggressively casual way to handle this.

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Right. Which is why I said I was worried about all involved and called the bond an aggressively casual way to handle this.

My miss interpretation, understand now. 

1 - dude had the second best stretch for any DE in Bills history

2 - he caused no problems when he was here

3 - threads like this is why players don’t care about the fans.  Maybe he had something major going on and message board warriors are laughing at the guy.  

4 - seems like a lot more people were quicker to give RI a pass than Mario.  Why’s that?

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Money alone does not make for a perfect life. 

says the guys who have not so much of it

i condone this message brother Aug

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

3 - threads like this is why players don’t care about the fans.  Maybe he had something major going on and message board warriors are laughing at the guy.  

4 - seems like a lot more people were quicker to give RI a pass than Mario.  Why’s that?

you recall he quit on the team.

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You talking about under Rex, who was a moron who destroyed the defense?  

His performance against Washington in 2016 was the most inexcusable performance by a Bills player I have ever seen, especially given how much money he was making. He’s a dope and narcissist. No excuses for that guy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

do you really believe players flock this board and read these threads. I'm not going to say they don't but the chances are pretty slim I would think. I also believe they couldn't give two ***** what fans on a message board say. if they did, they're pretty weak. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Item 2 isn’t really true.  There were lots of grumblings that the special perks he carved out for himself in his contract poisoned the locker room.  I recall something about him being the only player allowed to play music at his locker and it rubbed a lot of players the wrong way.  And then when he started mailing it in but was taking home the biggest paycheck, players started carping anonymously to the media and everything began to fray.  Ritchie, when he was here, was by all accounts a team guy.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Thank you (+1) 1