Mario Williams arrested!

babulator

3 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I remember that some chick dumped him when he  first came to Buffalo...he was pretty upset about it.

I think it was more that she wasn't returning the expensive engagement ring her gave her, after she called it off.  Presumably because she didn't want to live in Buffalo.

Just now, Doc said:

I think it was more that she wasn't returning the expensive engagement ring her gave her, after she called it off.  Presumably because she didn't want to live in Buffalo.

Yeah, there was no way he was getting that ring back. A woman and diamonds...don't think so.

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

WTF is a Katy apartment?

CTE baby  CTE 

(my apologies for not caring [beyond the woman's well being] enough to read or watch the whole thing)

seems I need to further my explanation. 

I am glad the woman is OK.   I could care less about these former players off the field issues. 

My guess is he will use CTE as his defense.   

What exactly are you trying to say???

?

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Mario had been posting weird posts on IG with huge run on paragraphs. Hopefully he gets the help he needs. 

Guy was a beast in Buffalo until Rexy came to town, shame he's mostly hated here

showed the Bills were serious about winning, landing a FA and only offering twice or three times what the 2nd place offer was...

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He always struck me a something of a weird dude.  Although not "crazy weird" like this.

He did threaten to kill himself when the other ex broke it off. That’s why this latest development didn’t surprise me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2268733

Edited by YoloinOhio

Another example of men acting aggressively toward women, lots of insecure men with  bad intentions towards women in our society, already a restraining order on the thug, yet it’s a one hundred dollar bond,  What’s up with all the men with domestic violence issues in our communities?  

16 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Another example of men acting aggressively toward women, lots of insecure men with  bad intentions towards women in our society, already a restraining order on the thug, yet it’s a one hundred dollar bond,  What’s up with all the men with domestic violence issues in our communities?  

People are just weird.  We have to have laws to prohibit people from having sex with animals.  That’s how weird people are.

• Haha (+1) 1