Name 5 teams better then the Buffalo Bills

23 minutes ago, SoTier said:

On paper, I don't think that the Bills D is good enough to stop the offenses of the Pats, Rams, Chiefs, Saints, Eagles, Steelers, Chargers, and Browns while their offense isn't good enough to score enough against these Ds, even if the defenses, like the Chiefs', aren't great.   I think the Bills could very well lose twice to the Cowboys, Vikings, and Seahawks although they would have better chances of spliltting with this trio than the others.

If Andrew Luck was healthy, I'd add Indy to the second group, too.

Agree with the On Paper bit.  

Rams, Chiefs are young and hungry so I would put them up there w/o too much worry of a collapse.

I'm not sold at all with the Browns.  This is a team with a FO that allowed the team to win 1 game in 32 and brought in Tyrod.

2 minutes ago, transient said:

Weren’t those the instructions; name 5 better teams then the Bills? We’re #6 by default. 

Yes those were the instructions. But somebody asked if he really thought the Bills were a Top FIVE team. This is starting to sound like a PSAT math word problem: “If two trains leave the station....” ?

54 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Patriots, Rams, Chiefs, Steelers, Cowboys, Texans, Chargers, Saints, Eagles. 

We we are getting closer, but we’re not quite there boys. 

Texans?

I cant think of any teams that I could guaratee would beat us twice.

Good odds for Rams, Chiefs and eagles.

Going off last year I could easily come up with 5 but this is 2019 not 2018.  Its all about having a reasonable offense to go with our improved D.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

OK , I have the Rams, Chiefs, Eagles, Saints. The 5th is tough.

I could go with the Saints.

If our D is as good as I think it will be and everyone stays healthy then we will be quite formidable.

56 minutes ago, H2o said:

This is all hypothetical and based off of paper right now, but until we show it on the field I say these 5 are better.

1. Kansas City - Their offense from top to bottom is just downright scary with all of the weapons Mahomes has. 

2. New England - They still have Tom Brady and BB. 

3. New Orleans - The defense took a step forward last year and the offense hasn't been a problem since Brees. 

4. Los Angeles Rams - Again, another dynamic offense and a defense that sports the best player in the game. 

5. Cleveland Browns - Yes, the Browns. On paper that team is stacked. We'll have to see how the chemistry works out. 

With this being said, I again say I feel this team is special. We already had a stout defense and they took steps to improve the offense everywhere. The key will be Josh and I believe the young man will take a giant step forward this year. Not only do I think we make the playoffs, but I think we win at least one game in them. People/networks can publish all of the Power Rankings they want, PFF can spout their crap, and anyone else can say whatever they want. See what they are saying in January. 

We already know our team has chemistry.  The reason you dont see the Raiders and Browns on my list is because they are going to impload.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Any given Sunday right? 

This is a tricky topic for sure, i think the bills can beat any team in the league but Allen is still going to be uneven in my opinion. The team is ready to compete and we know he’ll give everything he’s got every week. I’m just not sold he’s progressed to the point he’ll consistently be good which is what we need. I fear we are still going to get some ugly games from him throwing the ball 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

He should change his name to FormerProfessor.

some people have to keep up their persona.  You get used to it.  

I type slow and  my fingers dont always follow that my mind is thinking. 

If you can't figure out what the intent is ....  well then   

who needs correcting ;) 

I should have replied with 

tenor.gif?itemid=9621737

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

I was looking at teams around the NFL, can you name 5 NFL teams  CLEARLY better then the Buffalo Bills. If the Buffalo Bills played the below teams twice ( home & away) the Bills would lose both. Maybe I am a BIG HOMER but I can't come up with 5.

Go for it......the Patriots, Steelers and Browns are not on my list

Image result for Buffalo Bills team picture

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

You're a homer

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

I was looking at teams around the NFL, can you name 5 NFL teams  CLEARLY better then the Buffalo Bills. If the Buffalo Bills played the below teams twice ( home & away) the Bills would lose both. Maybe I am a BIG HOMER but I can't come up with 5.

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

Ask yourself how many all pro players on this roster? answer most likely  none.................... now stop smoking that weed before posting

You need star players at skilled positions and we have none to speak of  WR.... RB....TE....  on defense maybe one of two guys that could be very good.  

• Haha (+1) 2

The Chargers and Chiefs were better than NE last season talent wise but they didn't have Belichick.

That being said I think Buffalo's D should be able to keep them in games against almost any team. They're pretty loaded, mayne.

Edited by The Jerk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

I am worse then a Homer, I really do believe this stuff....lol

Dude this is a QB driven league,  team that go far pass the ball and have great QB play.  Allen still needs to prove he can do this without running on every down,  he runs and he will get killed.  I am not impressed or interested with him leading the team in rushing

3 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

The Chargers and Chiefs were better than NE last season talent wise but they didn't have Belichick.

That being said I think Buffalo's D should be able to keep them in games against almost any team. They're pretty loaded, mayne.

Rushing the passer is an area of weakness,  don't fooled by preseason they need an outside rusher

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

You're a homer

Ask yourself how many all pro players on this roster? answer most likely  none.................... now stop smoking that weed before posting

You need star players at skilled positions and we have none to speak of  WR.... RB....TE....  on defense maybe one of two guys that could be very good.  

ALL-PRO - Tre White, Edmunds, Oliver, maybe Morse.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

tenor.gif

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Haha (+1) 2