Name 5 teams better then the Buffalo Bills

Chargers (not without James Bosa and Gordan)

Chiefs (Interesting to see if they fall back on O)

Steelers (If Ben gets hurt...toast)

Patriots (If old man Tom gets hurt they stink)

Colts (If Luck is out no way)

Saints at the dome only

Rams (Not the same team without elite Gurley)

Vikings (If Cousins plays well)

These teams I feel I can say with near 100 percent confidence are better than us.  That's it.  

But notice their caveats.  I think those are the elite but they are a bad break from being bad teams.  I like our chances if we had to turn to Barkley.  No not that we'll win the SB but I still think we can be competitive.

I'm not saying we're as good as them or better than 2/3 of the league.  I just think if we stay healthy we have just as good a shot as any team to win the WHOLE THING.

Obviously....I'm expecting several guys on this team to make huge leaps this season in order for me to be in this place of optimism.

Let's freaking go!!!!!!!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

The exercise here, in case you misread the title is to name five TEAMS that could beat the Bills 2x in a year. Not QBs. You have some seriously BAD teams with decent QBs on your list. My contention is that they would lose a two-game set with the Bills, ALL of those bolded teams.

Most of the bolded teams would lose a two-game set with Buffalo? Most of the teams have more proven quarterbacks ambetter skill-position players. Buffalo's defense should be good, but many of those teams have decent defenses as well.

Which of those teams that you bolded you consider bad?

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

Most of the bolded teams would lose a two-game set with Buffalo? Most of the teams have more proven quarterbacks ambetter skill-position players. Buffalo's defense should be good, but many of those teams have decent defenses as well.

Which of those teams that you bolded you consider bad?

All of them, that's why I bolded them. They all have significant weaknesses. From Houston's OL, to Cleveland's coaching,  to San Fran's brittle QB, to the Jets absolutely decimated LBS, OL and DBs.

10 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I was looking at teams around the NFL, can you name 5 NFL teams  CLEARLY better then the Buffalo Bills. If the Buffalo Bills played the below teams twice ( home & away) the Bills would lose both. Maybe I am a BIG HOMER but I can't come up with 5.

Go for it......the Patriots, Steelers and Browns are not on my list

Image result for Buffalo Bills team picture

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

Thanks for listing all 31 other teams. I would not have known them otherwise. ?

Edited by from_dunkirk

2 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I asked this above, but didn't get an answer. Why does everyone think the Cowboys are so good? 

I don't think are great.  But in Dallas on Thanksgiving and against that run game Dallas would win most of the time. The front 7 with McD has been vulnerable to giving large numbers of yards on the ground.

Any team with a proven elite to close to elite quarterback so.....

Packers, Patriots, Chiefs, Eagles, Steelers, Chargers, Seahawks, Falcons, and Saints.  I'll add the Rams even though I think Goff is more of a product of the system than an elite QB.

I hesitate to put the Colts ahead of us because of Luck's ongoing battles with injuries.  The Browns have to show me before I believe the hype.  If Josh Allen can have a Wentz like breakout season this year then we'll start talking the Bills being in the Superbowl conversation. 

34 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

All of them, that's why I bolded them. They all have significant weaknesses. From Houston's OL, to Cleveland's coaching,  to San Fran's brittle QB, to the Jets absolutely decimated LBS, OL and DBs.

Buffalo doesn't have weaknesses? QB (could be solved)? OL? WR? Pass rush?

Every team has weaknesses. And Cleveland is a bad TEAM because of a new coaching staff?

5 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I love your optimism, considering they haven't even finished the preseason and you clearly have no clue about the other teams in the NFL.  Look at the QB's on all 31 of the other teams.  I compare them to what Allen was last year.  That is a good gauge.  That being said, here is the list I have:  

Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Detroit Lions (push)
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets (push)
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

That puts us in the back half of the league.  I think that is incorrect.  I think we are between 10-15 to START the season.

KC

NE

Dallas

LA

LA

Saints

Colts

Eagles

Vikings

Those are the teams I think are most likely to have better records by the end of the year

teams likely on par with Buffalo-

Falcons

Browns

Ravens

Panthers

Bears

Texans

Titans

Seahawks

Packers

Steelers

Raiders 

Lions 

Jags

Teams they are almost definitely better than-

Fins

Jets

Bengals

Cards

Niners

Redskins

Giants

Bucs

Broncos

This was a 6 win team last year, while they definitely have the potential to surprise a lot of people, it’s an up hill battle still for sure... people are getting carried away with their expectations because there has been progress with the process, but’s it’s still mid-process.