Name 5 teams better then the Buffalo Bills

3 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Are you seriously that simple-minded not to understand what I'm saying?  ?

The exercise here, in case you misread the title is to name five TEAMS that could beat the Bills 2x in a year. Not QBs. You have some seriously BAD teams with decent QBs on your list. My contention is that they would lose a two-game set with the Bills, ALL of those bolded teams.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Its the logical extension of what you are saying.  Me and Joe separately came to the same conclusion. That is super telling. 

I am looking at it as a guide.  You can generally predict good/great teams by their QB.  If you think that the Bills are just going to sweep 2-game sets as Joe says with those bolded team, it's not going to happen.  I draw that conclusion based on QB play.  I understand other aspects are important to the team.  My point is that you can successfully predict, for the most part, what teams will be good based on who their QB.  The premise of the entire thread was "name me 5 teams better than the Bills".  A generally very optimistic, yet borderline delusional way of looking at the NFL, especially considering we are only halfway through the preseason.  

Just now, oldmanfan said:

That wasn't the question posed.  Start your own thread if you want to compare QBs.

I named many teams that could be better than the Bills.  

I would answer the OP by saying there is no team in the NFL the Bills could not beat on any given Sunday home or away. Do I think Dallas beats Buffalo 9 out of 10 times in Dallas on a short week? Yes. But I also think the Bills can win in Dallas if they get a few breaks. Eagles game is probably a loss 9 out of 10 too.

Conversely I think Bills win at the Giants 8 out of 10 times but I can see a scenario where they run down our throats like Saints and Patriots have done in year's past.

The first two games will decide the season. 2-0 and they make playoffs, 0-2 and McD will be fired in December. 

7 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Love the enthusiasm and optimism but how do we know? We’ve only seen preseason. If we were perennial winners, maybe this would be an easier question, but we’ve still got to prove ourselves when it counts. 

Love what I see so far but I’ve got to pump the breaks on preseason optimism. 

Yeah, yeah we know.

It’s not criminal to predict. Jeez - relax.

22 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I am looking at it as a guide.  You can generally predict good/great teams by their QB.  If you think that the Bills are just going to sweep 2-game sets as Joe says with those bolded team, it's not going to happen.  I draw that conclusion based on QB play.  I understand other aspects are important to the team.  My point is that you can successfully predict, for the most part, what teams will be good based on who their QB.  The premise of the entire thread was "name me 5 teams better than the Bills".  A generally very optimistic, yet borderline delusional way of looking at the NFL, especially considering we are only halfway through the preseason.  

I named many teams that could be better than the Bills.  

Could be is not terribly firm.  Every team in the league could be better, every team in the league could be worse.

19 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I would answer the OP by saying there is no team in the NFL the Bills could not beat on any given Sunday home or away. Do I think Dallas beats Buffalo 9 out of 10 times in Dallas on a short week? Yes. But I also think the Bills can win in Dallas if they get a few breaks. Eagles game is probably a loss 9 out of 10 too.

Conversely I think Bills win at the Giants 8 out of 10 times but I can see a scenario where they run down our throats like Saints and Patriots have done in year's past.

The first two games will decide the season. 2-0 and they make playoffs, 0-2 and McD will be fired in December. 

I asked this above, but didn't get an answer. Why does everyone think the Cowboys are so good? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Could be is not terribly firm.  Every team in the league could be better, every team in the league could be worse.

I'm sure you'll get over it.  I'm not 100% certain that there is a team in the league that you can guarantee 2 wins.  This is the NFL, not college and even in college, upsets occur.  

Edited by Dablitzkrieg

8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I was looking at teams around the NFL, can you name 5 NFL teams  CLEARLY better then the Buffalo Bills. If the Buffalo Bills played the below teams twice ( home & away) the Bills would lose both. Maybe I am a BIG HOMER but I can't come up with 5.

Go for it......the Patriots, Steelers and Browns are not on my list

Image result for Buffalo Bills team picture

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

Wow, some serious kool-aid drinking going on here...

The Bills aren't even a top-10 team...they still have major holes and question marks throughout the roster, including QB, WR and offensive line.

I'd take the Patriots, Rams, Chiefs, Seahawks, Steelers, Eagles, Saints, Bears, Packers, Colts, Browns, and Chargers, over the Bills at the moment.

It's the same thing every single summer. Everyone looks great, the media loves us, we won the offseason, etc. Until the Bills prove it and win, I'll remain skeptical.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

the Steeler love?

them seeming to have at the worst a decent team basically every season since 1972....

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/pit/

they get benefit of the doubt.

Well, with that logic if you look at the Bills history you could say that we are not better than 25 of the teams!  The Steelers would not beat us with a home/home schedule twice with the current rosters.  In the last 2 years they've lost the best RB in the league, the best WR in the league and one of the best MLB in the league while the Rapist gets another year older.

• Awesome! (+1) 1