Name 5 teams better then the Buffalo Bills

HOUSE

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

boy did this thread turn sour. OP, you should of known you'd draw a bunch of neg nancy's with a thread like this.

I am doing well, I was sure somebody would name 31 teams better then Buffalo....lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

Patriots, Rams, Chiefs, Steelers, Cowboys, Texans, Chargers, Saints, Eagles. 

We we are getting closer, but we’re not quite there boys. 

The 2 teams from Texas are not better , we're at the same level at least. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

You're a homer

Ask yourself how many all pro players on this roster? answer most likely  none.................... now stop smoking that weed before posting

You need star players at skilled positions and we have none to speak of  WR.... RB....TE....  on defense maybe one of two guys that could be very good.  

Is this really a viable measurement of a successful TEAM, individual accolades? We have some really good players on both sides of the ball. With winning comes recognition. There will be a few guys who get that recognition this year when we are winning more games. There are numerous QB's who have made average WR's look better, getting them rich in the process, over the years. Josh is going to look a lot better with Beasley and Brown out there. The backfield is going to look better due to the OL improvements and additions to the unit. I also expect the offense to be able to sustain more drives this year which will help keep the defense fresh and the amount of big plays made will be on the rise. I expect more turnovers created by our group this year and a better overall TO differential. Time of possession and the turnover differential are better indicators of success than individual accolades. 

Edited by H2o
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, nucci said:

You think the Bills are a  top 5 team in the NFL at  this point? 

He said which teams would beat us twice.  In other words - who's so much better they are dominant over us?

We're closing the gap.  

I don't think there's 5 teams that are so much better they would roll over us in a home and away game in the same season.  

There's more than 5 teams better but that's not the question.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

Patriots, Rams, Chiefs, Steelers, Cowboys, Texans, Chargers, Saints, Eagles. 

We we are getting closer, but we’re not quite there boys. 

Steelers and Cowboys, imo are not better than us. 

1 hour ago, BillsDude said:

Take off the middle 3 and we got a deal.

Here, here

4 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I have no idea why anyone thinks the Cowboys are any good.  They had a cake schedule last year, and then got a good win in the playoffs. That does not mean they, on the whole, are any good. 

Overrated in a weak NFC East

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

On paper, I don't think that the Bills D is good enough to stop the offenses of the Pats, Rams, Chiefs, Saints, Eagles, Steelers, Chargers, and Browns while their offense isn't good enough to score enough against these Ds, even if the defenses, like the Chiefs', aren't great.   I think the Bills could very well lose twice to the Cowboys, Vikings, and Seahawks although they would have better chances of spliltting with this trio than the others.

If Andrew Luck was healthy, I'd add Indy to the second group, too.

I guess that it is fortunate that our schedule formula does not mean playing the top 10 teams during the season.  Fortunate for some of the top teams that they are not forced to play each other in some form of pigskin gladiating.  The Bills just like any other team can only play the teams on the schedule and can't worrying about demoralizing schedules that don't exist.  I do think that while facing a team such as the Patriots in the playoffs is daunting it certainly is not hopeless.  A team such as the Bills could be the beneficiary of a timely fumble or interception from their opponent.

• Like (+1) 1

KC

Chargers

New England

Rams

New Orleans

If Andrew Luck is healthy I would add Indy

Probably lose best 2 out of 3:

Philly

Bunch of teams are close that I would give an edge to until proven otherwise:

Pittsburgh (though have a feeling they are going to be down without AB and Ben's a year closer to retirement)

Dallas

Cleveland (real deal or paper tiger?)

Seattle

But point is that as usual come the end of November there will be a lot of team names up on the dreaded "In The Hunt" graphic.

Whether or not they would split is not the question.  Upsets happen in the regular season all the time.

The question is, how many teams do you think the Bills could walk into their stadium and beat in January.

I don't think we'd be touching the Pats / Chiefs / Eagles / Saints / Rams (just to name 5) in that type of situation.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

This is all hypothetical and based off of paper right now, but until we show it on the field I say these 5 are better.

1. Kansas City - Their offense from top to bottom is just downright scary with all of the weapons Mahomes has. 

2. New England - They still have Tom Brady and BB. 

3. New Orleans - The defense took a step forward last year and the offense hasn't been a problem since Brees. 

4. Los Angeles Rams - Again, another dynamic offense and a defense that sports the best player in the game. 

5. Cleveland Browns - Yes, the Browns. On paper that team is stacked. We'll have to see how the chemistry works out. 

With this being said, I again say I feel this team is special. We already had a stout defense and they took steps to improve the offense everywhere. The key will be Josh and I believe the young man will take a giant step forward this year. Not only do I think we make the playoffs, but I think we win at least one game in them. People/networks can publish all of the Power Rankings they want, PFF can spout their crap, and anyone else can say whatever they want. See what they are saying in January. 

How can you not have the Bears on this list.  They were 12-4 and will probably win the same number (if not more) games this year.

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

Whether or not they would split is not the question.  Upsets happen in the regular season all the time.

The question is, how many teams do you think the Bills could walk into their stadium and beat in January.

I don't think we'd be touching the Pats / Chiefs / Eagles / Saints / Rams (just to name 5) in that type of situation.

Well, we wouldn’t be walking in to the Eagles or Saints stadiums in January. But we might meet them at a neutral site in February.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1