Schopp STFU

theRalph

2 hours ago, Plano said:

It's not "racist again", he's always been a racist. Shown that through his character his entire life.

NEXT. You will lose. Your brain capacity is pathetic if you still blindly follow this twit, so you are doomed if you dare to go toe to toe with me.

Sit down and shut up

??USA ??USA ?? 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 hours ago, Plano said:

Are you blind or just plain stupid?

If you don't think the things that he has done/said are racist you must be.

Pocahontas? Nah, normal to call someone of Native American origin that.

How about this? "I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes.... Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else... Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that's guy's lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks."

"Shithole countries"

Do I need to go on?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

for your reading pleasure. I'm sure you'll squeal "fake news". But as a Jewish individual that he just spoke out against yesterday, he just all but sealed his fate with that comment. He must know who runs the country, right? His BANKRUPTCY lawyers, accountants, media, etc.

He's a moron who absolutely has zero business being in office, and if you can't see that...well, you're blind to the facts.

People like you are why he will win in 2020.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

I don’t think what he said was intentionally negative toward Allen. As he said, he was simply setting expectations for what good QB stats look like in the modern era since Buffalo hasn’t had one since Kelly. 

I didn’t hear him say anything about Allen not reaching those levels. Could have missed it though. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, eanyills said:

I like Schopp. He can be a condescending prick at times but I find him alright. The worst part of their show is the callers. They take the absolute worst bottom of the barrel takes to react to.

The real problem with WGR is whoever is the program director. We’re a small city with two professional teams. They’re doing a terrible job of keeping shows fresh. And I should never hear a food draft. Talk about UB, other things happening in the NFL/NHL, hell, talk about MLB/NBA/MLS or get somebody like Matthew Berry to talk fantasy before you spend an hour drafting foods or states or talking about your fantasy drafts. It’s just the same takes about the same topics with the same calls every single day. Whoever sits down with these guys when they map out their planning is doing a piss poor job.

Omg I forgot about the food draft. Who the heck came up with that idea. A thanksgiving food draft on a sports radio show? What!!!! It is unbearable. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

Soooooo glad he doesn't do the post game show anymore.  

It was so hard to listen to and he was even more rude to the callers than during his weekday show.

Dude needs to retire.  

I’d be rude to the mouth breathers that call into the post game show too. These people wait on hold for 30 minutes and still can’t figure out what they want to say and get a coherent sentence across. It’s just really bad radio

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I’d be rude to the mouth breathers that call into the post game show too. These people wait on hold for 30 minutes and still can’t figure out what they want to say and get a coherent sentence across. It’s just really bad radio

Good point.  Hoping Nate and Joe can screen their calls better.  

59 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

Soooooo glad he doesn't do the post game show anymore.  

It was so hard to listen to and he was even more rude to the callers than during his weekday show.

Dude needs to retire.  

I think he's still doing the post game show during the regular season, isn't he?!? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bbb said:

I think he's still doing the post game show during the regular season, isn't he?!? 

Schopp & Bulldog are almost certainly still doing regular season post-game shows.

46 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'd rather listen to him than the propaganda arm of the Bills. It seems our choices are listening to negativity or how McD is the second coming. There really isn't much in the middle in talk radio. 

As you can see, there are a lot of folks here who seem to blur their own personal identity with that of the team.  Any transgression made to the team, no matter how minimal, is perceived as a personal slight against the fan.

It's kind of a weird phenomenon if you ask me, but it's very much real.

Most folks who contribute here do not want to engage in objective discussion about the Bills.

They want to engage in a feel-good ritual of sorts, in which we are all in agreement the everything is great and going to remain great in the future.  Any suggestion to the contrary is perceived as an attack on the Bills organization, and in turn, the fan.

It's really weird.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I am beginning to think that those who listen to schoop or what ever his name is, and then complain, but then continue to listen, deserve the torment that they bring upon themselves. just a thought....

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

19 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Schoop loves Tyrod Taylor and thinks he wasn't treated fairly.

It's that simple. 

I mean - Whaley panic extended him... then we had to panic bench him so we didn't get stuck with his contract.... Then we had to panic re-negotiate with him...

Just about the only smart move that was made with TT was trading him for way more value than he was worth.