Schopp STFU

theRalph

3 hours ago, theRalph said:

Schopp talks Bills in the same manner that one might discuss, say, constipation. There is no media personality, even on the national level, that goes to the extremes Schopp does in dismissing ANYTHING of a positive nature with the Bills and especially Josh Allen whom he despises. Schopp, that insufferable douch bag, used to have ex-QB now fine analyst Dan Orlovsky on the program regularly when Dan was down on Josh Allen. Now, Orlovsky is praising Allen and the douche bag is dismissing it with the notion that "nothing in preseason means anything" and no assessment is possible.

With deepest apologies to all the haters, Debbie Downers, and the like, it must be said that Allen is meeting the eyeball test this meaningless preseason. It's OK to be optimistic, it really is.

Mike Schopp, please bottle the Bills acid and STFU. And Bulldog, grow a pair and stand up to this idiot once in a while.

I agree with you but yet you are still listening to him.. 

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Sure am. The morning show on WGR doesn’t do that. NFL Radio on sirius XM doesn’t do that. Do other cities local radio also act like arrogant idiots?

Most local shows are exactly that.

Even WFAN with that slob Mike Francesa made his career doing this.

It's rally nothing unique for any drive time talk show--sports or politics.  Not at all.

3 hours ago, theRalph said:

Schopp talks Bills in the same manner that one might discuss, say, constipation. There is no media personality, even on the national level, that goes to the extremes Schopp does in dismissing ANYTHING of a positive nature with the Bills and especially Josh Allen whom he despises. Schopp, that insufferable douch bag, used to have ex-QB now fine analyst Dan Orlovsky on the program regularly when Dan was down on Josh Allen. Now, Orlovsky is praising Allen and the douche bag is dismissing it with the notion that "nothing in preseason means anything" and no assessment is possible.

With deepest apologies to all the haters, Debbie Downers, and the like, it must be said that Allen is meeting the eyeball test this meaningless preseason. It's OK to be optimistic, it really is.

Mike Schopp, please bottle the Bills acid and STFU. And Bulldog, grow a pair and stand up to this idiot once in a while.

Why don't you call the show, engage him in debate, and put him in his place?

I like Schopp. He can be a condescending prick at times but I find him alright. The worst part of their show is the callers. They take the absolute worst bottom of the barrel takes to react to.

The real problem with WGR is whoever is the program director. We’re a small city with two professional teams. They’re doing a terrible job of keeping shows fresh. And I should never hear a food draft. Talk about UB, other things happening in the NFL/NHL, hell, talk about MLB/NBA/MLS or get somebody like Matthew Berry to talk fantasy before you spend an hour drafting foods or states or talking about your fantasy drafts. It’s just the same takes about the same topics with the same calls every single day. Whoever sits down with these guys when they map out their planning is doing a piss poor job.

Edited by eanyills
  • Like (+1) 3

I stopped listening to Mr. I run 74 fantasy football teams last year because that is all he cares about and talks about. The only time I hear him now is on the post game show while I'm sitting in traffic. The guy is a total buffoon, and as someone else mentioned, Bulldog is afraid of the guy for some reason. I mean come on BD, you're like 6'6", stop backing down from him when you guys disagree. I'll stick with the podcasts and on demand pieces I'm interested in. And yes, I know what drives Schoop on some of his ridiculous QB takes.

4 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Schoop loves Tyrod Taylor and thinks he wasn't treated fairly.

It's that simple. 

I wasn’t a huge Tyrod fan and was ready to move on.  All I heard was he was the problem and holding our offense back.  Well our offense was worse without him.  

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Turn off WGR. There are a ton of good Bills podcasts out there. Locked on Bills and Buffalo Rumblings and Cover 1 all have made my commute much more enjoyable than the WGR whine show.

This, and add in Bills Beat as well with Joe B and Matthew Fairburn. 

Btw anyone else think Schopp is a Wal-Mart Francesa? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, theRalph said:

I agree and have started some threads on him, but i just dont care anymore, hes a dick and is never going to change, moving on.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

I’ve stated many times how my heart bleeds for my fellow WNYers with the crap radio forced on you. If you still drive your 72 Chevy Vega winter bomber, there’s no end in sight for your pain. Most new cars have computer access to receive the podcasts being talked about and all newer cars have phone hookups to find better stations and quality sports info.

We’re still stuck with John Butler though.?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

It's hilarious when I hear people say I wish a radio broadcaster would stop talking when all you have to do is hit a button to another channel or listen to a sports podcast for free.

Outrage culture.  Everyone want's their wining to be heard! "Look at me, look at how angry I can get, I want satisfaction!"

11 hours ago, theRalph said:

Well, as Elvis C. said, "And the radio is in the hands of such a lot of fools tryin' to anaesthetise the way that you feel . . ."

• Like (+1) 1