Schopp STFU

theRalph

49 minutes ago, theRalph said:

Schopp talks Bills in the same manner that one might discuss, say, constipation. There is no media personality, even on the national level, that goes to the extremes Schopp does in dismissing ANYTHING of a positive nature with the Bills and especially Josh Allen whom he despises. Schopp, that insufferable douch bag, used to have ex-QB now fine analyst Dan Orlovsky on the program regularly when Dan was down on Josh Allen. Now, Orlovsky is praising Allen and the douche bag is dismissing it with the notion that "nothing in preseason means anything" and no assessment is possible.

With deepest apologies to all the haters, Debbie Downers, and the like, it must be said that Allen is meeting the eyeball test this meaningless preseason. It's OK to be optimistic, it really is.

Mike Schopp, please bottle the Bills acid and STFU. And Bulldog, grow a pair and stand up to this idiot once in a while.

agree but please keep in mind douche ends with an e.....psa

33 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Daily listener on my drive home from work. I love it. I agree, Schop can be a real pain, but it's entertaining. I don't mind someone with a differing opinion. You just have to learn to take what he has to say with a grain of salt. 

In that case I cut back on salt a long time ago.

15 minutes ago, MAGA-Man said:

Yes, but there will always be valid criticisms of the Allen pick unless he makes it impossible to question the selection.  Not saying it is fair, but that's where it stands. There's tons of people who take the stance Schopp takes, and there is only one way they will ever shut up.

wow, that's the way i think the man would put it. good job, great avatar.

i'm sorry to say that i could care less than nothing about hockey. i hope the sabres do well because it's the pegulas but other than that, when these bozos are talking sabres when we are about to kick off nfl, makes me notice even more the autistic spit flying bologna after 3:00. i'm sorry if i get canned for that comment, but sal should have that time block with whoever he picks and i'm out.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, White Linen said:

He didn't stop there.  He firmly believes we picked the wrong QB and should have drafted Lamar Jackson.  

Some know what his motivations are and if you don't,  do a little investigating.  

Lamar Jackson :lol: Just wait until the season starts and Lamar goes into full RB mode again. The Chargers showed the formula. Just like with Tyrod and just like with Kaep, keep him in the pocket and he can't beat you with his arm. 

5 minutes ago, MAGA-Man said:

Yes, but there will always be valid criticisms of the Allen pick unless he makes it impossible to question the selection.  Not saying it is fair, but that's where it stands. There's tons of people who take the stance Schopp takes, and there is only one way they will ever shut up.

Criticism isn’t the issue. It’s the level of analysis that precedes it. The stance that Schopp and others take are often myopic at best. 

• Like (+1) 3

Schopp is an embarrassment to sports talk radio.

He keeps changing the subject of sports to  things no one cares about such as condiments on food, or way too much personal things in his dull day to day life, or he will asks Bulldog about his music interests, etc... Who Cares!  I’d like to listen to Buffalo sports talk on my way home from work but have to turn him off quickly to avoid his useless boring rambles about nothing. The only reason to turn it on now at all is hope to catch an interview with someone who can actually offer insite about Buffalo sports. 

• Like (+1) 4

Starting this thread is going to show him!!!

i used to hate him but it sometimes makes interesting points.  I just can’t believe how sensitive some fans are.  The preseason doesn’t mean anything and we see it every year.  And whether you agree with him, he does at least have some reasoning behind his thoughts.  

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Criticism isn’t the issue. It’s the level of analysis that precedes it. The stance that Schopp and others take are often myopic at best. 

We all use whatever we have to support our agendas. Allen superfans do the same...

Just have to see how the season goes. My take is that neither side will get a clearcut victory. Allen will likely be a middle of the road QB this season.

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I don’t listen that much to GR but my take on the Allen pick is the far overwhelming evidence is guys like him struggle to become consistent NFL qbs.  And the Bills aren’t exactly a model franchise in developing qbs. He has all the tools and has a great attitude.  But as much as some people want to take a victory lap, a 52% and 67 qb rating doesn’t mean he’s made it.  

And while I have doubts, nothing would make me happier (and I assume Schoop because it’s not fun talking about an irrelevant team) that Allen proves to be the guy.  

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, MAGA-Man said:

We all use whatever we have to support our agendas. Allen superfans do the same...

Just have to see how the season goes. My take is that neither side will get a clearcut victory. Allen will likely be a middle of the road QB this season.

Like I said, it’s the level of criticism that precedes any level of analysis. Pro or con. 

I think this concept of “sides” misses the issue completely as it relates to competitive team sports. 

17 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

If Josh Allen was black Schopp would love him.

Could you imagine Josh Allen as a surprise guest on Schoop's show - the look on his face would be priceless - maybe they could go outside and Allen can throw him a few laser beams!!!

Just now, TAinLA said:

Could you imagine Josh Allen as a surprise guest on Schoop's show - the look on his face would be priceless - maybe they could go outside and Allen can throw him a few laser beams!!!

I don’t think anyone doubts Allen’s physical skills. 

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

i think this concept of “sides” misses the issue completely as it relates to competitive team sports. 

lol, welcome to tribal human nature. Most fans are not going to do any type of logical analysis. We don't do that in relationships, we don't do that in politics, and we definitely don't do that with sports.

1 hour ago, theRalph said:

Schopp talks Bills in the same manner that one might discuss, say, constipation. There is no media personality, even on the national level, that goes to the extremes Schopp does in dismissing ANYTHING of a positive nature with the Bills and especially Josh Allen whom he despises. Schopp, that insufferable douch bag, used to have ex-QB now fine analyst Dan Orlovsky on the program regularly when Dan was down on Josh Allen. Now, Orlovsky is praising Allen and the douche bag is dismissing it with the notion that "nothing in preseason means anything" and no assessment is possible.

With deepest apologies to all the haters, Debbie Downers, and the like, it must be said that Allen is meeting the eyeball test this meaningless preseason. It's OK to be optimistic, it really is.

Mike Schopp, please bottle the Bills acid and STFU. And Bulldog, grow a pair and stand up to this idiot once in a while.

I find schoop and bulldog so hysterical. For the last year. Maybe more. They have joked about. Laughed at. Hung up on people that call in talking about RB. The position in the nfl doesn’t matter anymore according to them. ALL DAY LONG, yesterday, all they talked about is Wade and that he needs a shot against better competition. He should be played like all game this week against Detroit. All that. Nothing but WAde talk all day from them. So comical.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, mrags said:

I find schoop and bulldog so hysterical. For the last year. Maybe more. They have joked about. Laughed at. Hung up on people that call in talking about RB. The position in the nfl doesn’t matter anymore according to them. ALL DAY LONG, yesterday, all they talked about is Wade and that he needs a shot against better competition. He should be played like all game this week against Detroit. All that. Nothing but WAde talk all day from them. So comical.

Schopp finds things he knows the Bills would not be on board with and harps on those topics to make himself look right. If the Bills continue to lose this shock jock method will continue to get ratings. If the Bills ever do start winning, it will be interesting to see what their show will become because the constsnt negativity will no longer work.

Never have heard the guys voice, and glad of it from what folk on this board have to say about him, sounds like a a sports radio shock jock, and wtf would anyone want to subject themselves to that,  “ain’t got time for that “

Punish him by never ever ever calling his show, that hits him and his employer in the wallet. 

Go Bills!!!

Anyone listen during Cappacio’s segment this afternoon?  I got the impression that Capaccio was critical of comments Drunken Fool Fahey made regarding Allen’s preseason performance.  Shtupp was noticeably quiet about that, and a little while later seemed to be mulling over worrying about what others think about his opinions.  

8 minutes ago, mrags said:

Whenever there are guests on their show, Schoop treats them with respect and dignity.  They are not regulars like the fans that listen and call in daily.  The fans deserve respect also.

JMTC.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, MAGA-Man said:

lol, welcome to tribal human nature. Most fans are not going to do any type of logical analysis. We don't do that in relationships, we don't do that in politics, and we definitely don't do that with sports.

Glad that gives you a chuckle. Tribalism misses the point entirely, as well. 

• Like (+1) 1