Talk me out of drafting Josh

Big C

Despite my comment in another thread about not picking Bills I took Allen in both my drafts. I got him very late both times.  Round 13 in a 15 round draft and 19 in a 20 round draft.

The 20 rounder was in a best ball league and I took WAY more Bills than usually do late in that draft because of value. I ended up with Singletary, Brown, Gore and Allen.

I felt more comfortable taking them in the best-ball format because I wouldnt have to over think the matchups. Allen is good for at least 1 monster fantasy game this year. Gore is good for at least one mulitple TD game this year. Brown is good for at least one day of 150 yards and a long TD. If Singletary ends up taking more of Gore's workload that just makes him more likely to have the odd big game.  I don't NEED any of them to do anything.  It's an interesting format, I've never done it before.  I took a 3 year hiatus from fantasy because of the time commitment and it pulled me back in.  We will see how it goes.  I have 1 regular format team and one best ball that I don't have to touch again.  I want to find a vampire league. That format sounds super fun.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.