Sign in to follow this  
Zerovoltz

Zerovoltz 2019 Season Predictions

I'm thinking of cooking a London Broil Friday since they are on sale. Anybody have a good recipe to grill it?  To stay on topic  LOLOLOLOLOL

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I'm thinking of cooking a London Broil Friday since they are on sale. Anybody have a good recipe to grill it?  To stay on topic  LOLOLOLOLOL

Gas or charcoal?

AFC West

1.Kansas City Chiefs 16-0

If ever there was an offense built that could accomplish the feat of going 16-0, it’s this one.  Speed and more speed with Mahomes…they will score at will.  The question will be the defense…it’s new and differnent…but is it better?  Can it possibly be worse?  I don’t see how.  Add in top notch special teams and if the D is even 22nd or better, watch out.

Suprise Suprise Suprise

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

sucks.

Jimmy Spagnola is not only better looking than youse, he also has a sharper football mind. 

1 minute ago, DCbillsfan said:

Good for him.  I guess the Chiefs are going 19 - 0!

I'm sure Zerovoltz will take 18-1 or 17-2 if they win the one that counts, their last one. 

I think it's very possible that if the Chiefs don't go 16-0 in the regular season, they may very well still win 14 or 15 games.

The 7-9 doesn't bother me as much as the 16-0

Predictions are like opinions....which are like......ya know..

12 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

You need to go back and do the math. Your records don't add up.

I know.....I have read some people who put a great deal more time into this than I do, that go game by game for every team and make the records all come out even.  It's a legit point you make, but If I had a team called at 3-13 and they go 4-12....the idea is that I am predicting them to be a bad team.  Just as I have said 7-9 on the Bills....that could EASILY be 9-7 or 6-10...they are in that range.  

• Confused 1

Since I'm in a betting mood and 19-0 seems pretty confident-

If someone will hold this bet, let OP know: 10/1 Bills end up with better record than Chiefs for $1000

PM me if interested

If even one of your division winners wins it will be a sign of the Apocalypse.

This seems like a  lot of time and effort spent on another team's fan site, particularly when most of your posts are really about telling us how great Mahommes is and how Josh Allen and the Bills are just average - at best. To each their own; however, I just don't get it. The only thing that makes sense to me is that you must be a former Bills fan who was enamored with Mahomes, got upset when the Bills didn't draft him, became a Chief's fan when they drafted him, and love to come back here to remind us that the Bills could have had him...

I could be wrong; but, I doubt you would be here posting if Mahomes was an awful QB...

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....Jeff's Magic pseudo name??....ZERO-VOLTZ .....a/k/a "low battery".......Andy at 19-oh?......damn good coach but his hiccups...............

One does have to wonder if JeffIsMagic = Zerovoltz

Andy Reid will have to overcome himself in the playoffs.  They might be good enough to do that.

• Like (+1) 1

I thought this was well thought out and fairly reasonable.  But even as someone who loves Mahomes, 19-0??? 🤔

stick to reasonable predictions like Josh Allen being the NFL Mvp. 

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

This seems like a  lot of time and effort spent on another team's fan site, particularly when most of your posts are really about telling us how great Mahommes is and how Josh Allen and the Bills are just average - at best. To each their own; however, I just don't get it. The only thing that makes sense to me is that you must be a former Bills fan who was enamored with Mahomes, got upset when the Bills didn't draft him, became a Chief's fan when they drafted him, and love to come back here to remind us that the Bills could have had him...

I could be wrong; but, I doubt you would be here posting if Mahomes was an awful QB...

I would guess most fan bases see the Bills as average to below average.  Just need to prove them wrong but how do we view the Lions?  Kinda the same thing.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I know.....I have read some people who put a great deal more time into this than I do, that go game by game for every team and make the records all come out even.  It's a legit point you make, but If I had a team called at 3-13 and they go 4-12....the idea is that I am predicting them to be a bad team.  Just as I have said 7-9 on the Bills....that could EASILY be 9-7 or 6-10...they are in that range.  

I got Bills at 10-6

Chiefs at 8-8

Don't feel like doing all the teams, I just think yours will not be as good this year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I would guess most fan bases see the Bills as average to below average.  Just need to prove them wrong but how do we view the Lions?  Kinda the same thing.

That is true; however, I don't go on the Lion's site to tell their fans that I think their team is average...

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

That is true; however, I don't go on the Lion's site to tell their fans that I think their team is average...

Haha fair.  I like other fans of other teams so I welcome even if they are homers.  

5 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I got Bills at 10-6

Chiefs at 8-8

Don't feel like doing all the teams, I just think yours will not be as good this year.

I’ll definitely bet on over 8 wins for KC.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha fair.  I like other fans of other teams so I welcome even if they are homers.  

It’s those darn Bills homers that you just can’t stand though, right?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

The only thing that makes sense to me is that you must be a former Bills fan who was enamored with Mahomes, got upset when the Bills didn't draft him, became a Chief's fan when they drafted him, and love to come back here to remind us that the Bills could have had him...

I think that would be a good theory, but Zerovolts posts on a few other forums (just with that one user name, who knows how many others). So unless he is also tied to the UK, the Broncos, the Jets, and the Bears, it is just safe to assume he is a common internet troll. 

The sites I found with a quick google search (and yes Mahomes is mentioned in nearly all the posts)

- jetsnation.com 

- nfluk.com

- orangemane.com (Broncos)

- chicitysports.com 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It’s those darn Bills homers that you just can’t stand though, right?

I don’t like angry homers who get angry about any little criticism about the Bills.  But deep in me and every home opener, the suppressed homer in me comes out and I start thinking big dreams.  And then the Chargers destroy us and I’m sad. 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t like angry homers who get angry about any little criticism about the Bills.  But deep in me and every home opener, the suppressed homer in me comes out and I start thinking big dreams.  And then the Chargers destroy us and I’m sad. 😆

Good! And I'm sure going forward you'll be as charitable to optimistic Bills fans as you are to this Chiefs guy who's predicting something that's never happened before in NFL history.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Kansas City over Cleveland

Kansas City over New England

Super Bowl.

KC over Green Bay….in the leauges 100th season…only fitting we have a rematch of Super Bowl I.  KC completes an undefeated season.

Is Andy Reid going to be fired before the playoffs ?