Zerovoltz 2019 Season Predictions

Zerovoltz

30 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Since 1983, 91 teams have been +150

in total yards gained and +15:00 in TOP and even in turnovers and of those 91, only TWO have lost the game.  KC was that team today. We doninated the game.  Mahomes was doing Mahomes like things, and we lost.  RB fumbled and TEN returned it for a TD.  On a FG attempt late in the game, miscommunication on snap ended up with the holder being called for international grounding.  Would have been up by eight.  TEN gets ball and scores to go ahead by 3 with 24 seconds left.  Mahomes the unicorn, gets Chiefs in FG position for game tying attempt with 3 seconds left.  Kick is blocked, looked like TEN was Offside, but whatever, never should have been close.  Dump penalties negating touchdowns, sloppy special teams, a bad play call on third and 2 late and then opting to punt instead of go on fourth and 2 with Mahomes. ??

gonna be tough to go all the way with no defense.  

15 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

in total yards gained and +15:00 in TOP and even in turnovers and of those 91, only TWO have lost the game.  KC was that team today. We doninated the game.  Mahomes was doing Mahomes like things, and we lost.  RB fumbled and TEN returned it for a TD.  On a FG attempt late in the game, miscommunication on snap ended up with the holder being called for international grounding.  Would have been up by eight.  TEN gets ball and scores to go ahead by 3 with 24 seconds left.  Mahomes the unicorn, gets Chiefs in FG position for game tying attempt with 3 seconds left.  Kick is blocked, looked like TEN was Offside, but whatever, never should have been close.  Dump penalties negating touchdowns, sloppy special teams, a bad play call on third and 2 late and then opting to punt instead of go on fourth and 2 with Mahomes. ??

Its "we" now???  Cute.

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Its "we" now???  Cute.

I was referring to KC....if you prefer that I just say KC instead of WE, I can do that to please your sensitivities.  Obviously, I'm just a fan and not part of the team.  I am sure you can find a million posts here were fans refer to the Bills as "we".

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

I was referring to KC....if you prefer that I just say KC instead of WE, I can do that to please your sensitivities.  Obviously, I'm just a fan and not part of the team.  I am sure you can find a million posts here were fans refer to the Bills as "we".

I would prefer if you just went and fornicated yourself with a pointy stick and stopped polluting our board with your hot takes and teenage angst.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Are you not able to satisfy yourself on a KC board? Do you do this to ALL the other teams? 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'm sticking with my Bills 7-9 prediction.  That won't likely be right at 7-9, but 8-8 or 9-7 are in play.  Josh Allen being a bottom 3 rated passer is unsustainable.  

I'm sticking with my KC prediction also of 8-8,may not likely be right, but 9-7 is in play. KC's being not good on Defense is unsustainable.

Just now, Augie said:

Oh, those lucky Bronco fans! Could you do us a favor and add the Pats*? I think you owe us that! 

LOL.  I used to hit the JetNation board up some.....

3 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I'm sticking with my KC prediction also of 8-8,may not likely be right, but 9-7 is in play. KC's being not good on Defense is unsustainable.

Actually....it's sustainable.  We went to an AFC title game with the worst D in the leauge last year....and keep on winning with a crap D this year.  

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

yes he is

I am not that guy.  The Broncos people think I am some dude named BossChief that used to post on orangemane.com  and you guys think I am Jeffismagic.  Somewhere around here I posted my facebook info or something....I've posted pictures of me and Poncho Billa at the 2018 draft....I don't know how else to prove I'm not some other former poster.

2 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I am not that guy.  The Broncos people think I am some dude named BossChief that used to post on orangemane.com  and you guys think I am Jeffismagic.  Somewhere around here I posted my facebook info or something....I've posted pictures of me and Poncho Billa at the 2018 draft....I don't know how else to prove I'm not some other former poster.

Go try to convince the Patriots fans. That will suffice. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Uhhh this is not how predictions work.

You are right....I predicted 7-9...so to be right, it would need to be 7-9.  That's fine.  When predicting an NFL teams final record in the standings...being right on the number is what you are going for....but if the bills finish at 8-8 for example...I'd take it as a "win" having surmised that the team was right in that mix of .500 ish teams.  9-7....not so much.  10-6, I'd be flat out wrong.  ....My predictions overall have been awful this year...so there is that.