Zerovoltz 2019 Season Predictions

Zerovoltz

Since we're fessing up to predictions, I'll say right now I was wrong about Atlanta.  I expected that team to rebound in a big way but they're just bad.  That's the team I missed on the most, I think.  Quinn won't last the season at this rate.

• Like (+1) 1

Below are the top scoring teams so far during the 2019 season.  New England is #1.    Surprisingly,  despite all the perceived firepower and talent , Kansas City is only #5 behind  defense and run oriented teams like Baltimore and San Fran.       

And look at who is #6--a Cam-less Carolina team :p

1 New England 31.7          
2 Baltimore 30.7          
3 San Francisco 29.4          
4 Tampa Bay 28.8          
5 Kansas City 28.7          
6 Carolina 27.7          

35 minutes ago, teef said:

have i ever had a point?

TMI ?

25 minutes ago, teef said:

should i admit that i though zay jones could lead the team in tds?  should i?  

"Your Kink is OK"

I'll admit I thought This was the Year for Zay.  It sometimes takes WR 2-3 years to adjust to the NFL (though that's not what you expect from a high 2nd rounder, but he did have handicaps).  Reports out of training camp were that Zay was stronger, he was getting out of breaks better, he was improving his moves and getting more separation on routes.  And it was likely all true, but it turns out it wasn't enough.  There's just some factor that's missing with that guy.

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

I'll give you credit for taking the bashing, but.............

To pick your own team to go undefeated is as demented as it gets. You do realize that, don't you?

For example, the Bills could have the PERFECT roster with the weakest schedule going into a season and I STILL would never pick my team to go unbeaten. NEVER.

Especially with THAT defense.

29 minutes ago, eball said:

Since we're fessing up to predictions, I'll say right now I was wrong about Atlanta.  I expected that team to rebound in a big way but they're just bad.  That's the team I missed on the most, I think.  Quinn won't last the season at this rate.

I was wrong about Atlanta too.  I do think injuries are a big part of it but there is zero excuse to have that bad of a season.  

Still a long way to go but probably predicting a team to go undefeated wasn’t the best prediction. 

30 minutes ago, teef said:

should i admit that i though zay jones could lead the team in tds?  should i?  

That's a bad prediction.  I would have picked Josh Allen.

32 minutes ago, eball said:

I thought Nathan Peterman would be a 20 TD/6 INT and 3,500 yard type of QB last year.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

1 hour ago, eball said:

Yea.... I remember telling you they were gonna suck.... Quinn is toast.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

TMI ?

"Your Kink is OK"

I'll admit I thought This was the Year for Zay.  It sometimes takes WR 2-3 years to adjust to the NFL (though that's not what you expect from a high 2nd rounder, but he did have handicaps).  Reports out of training camp were that Zay was stronger, he was getting out of breaks better, he was improving his moves and getting more separation on routes.  And it was likely all true, but it turns out it wasn't enough.  There's just some factor that's missing with that guy.

this is exactly where i was with it.  

• 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Chiefs at 6-4.  The Raiders may catch up with them.

1/2 game back. Raiders play bengals and jets next 2 weeks and Chiefs play the Chargers and then a bye. Then the next week they play each other. It’s possible .

Edited by YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

1/2 game back. Raiders play bengals and jets next 2 weeks and Chiefs play the Chargers and then a bye. Then the next week they play each other. It’s possible .

Since 1983, 91 teams have been +150

in total yards gained and +15:00 in TOP and even in turnovers and of those 91, only TWO have lost the game.  KC was that team today. We doninated the game.  Mahomes was doing Mahomes like things, and we lost.  RB fumbled and TEN returned it for a TD.  On a FG attempt late in the game, miscommunication on snap ended up with the holder being called for international grounding.  Would have been up by eight.  TEN gets ball and scores to go ahead by 3 with 24 seconds left.  Mahomes the unicorn, gets Chiefs in FG position for game tying attempt with 3 seconds left.  Kick is blocked, looked like TEN was Offside, but whatever, never should have been close.  Dump penalties negating touchdowns, sloppy special teams, a bad play call on third and 2 late and then opting to punt instead of go on fourth and 2 with Mahomes. ??