Zerovoltz 2019 Season Predictions

Zerovoltz

Just now, GunnerBill said:

No cos you are closer to trolling on this subject. You have no interest in a debate. You have decided Zero is a troll and will not engage with his opinions as a result. 

There's no point in debating trolls. Nor people who defend them, at least on this topic.

You think the Chiefs going 19-0 is a legitimate opinion and call me a troll because I say it's dumb, go ahead with it. You're defending the guy who was clearly wrong, and insulting the guy who is demonstrably right. Good luck w/that.

5 hours ago, RememberTheRockpile said:

Over on the Titans board he claimed he was banned here.

Just checked.  So he was. 

On 8/22/2019 at 9:30 AM, Tenhigh said:

Almost every one of his football posts are about the splendor and glory of the Chiefs and the mediocrity and/or terribleness of the Bills, on a Bills board.  How is that not trolling?  What is your criteria? 

That's not how I see it, FWIW.

There are fans who come here all full of themselves and their team and are all about how we (or some of our key players) suck and their team is great and they're here to enlighten us.  They typically have kind of a short half-life, and I suppose that's a form of trolling but it's so obvious it's easy.  Zerovoltz isn't that sort IMO.

The more challenging troll is the one who expresses opinions or beliefs he really doesn't sincerely hold himself, for the purpose of eliciting reactions. 

16 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

No one seriously could have picked the chiefs to go 19-0.

You'd have to be missing a chromosome to even think like that.

Hell, if he'd even tacked on one loss, it would have been more believable.

You're right on the unlikelihood of the occurrence,

Many of us are "a few peas short of a cassarole" where are fandom is concerned.

Being a "believer" to the point of being unrealistic as a fan is kind of part of the territory.

35 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Trolling is just endlessly repeating the same crap over and over. Having a controversial opinion is not trolling or else I would have spent plenty of time on this board as a troll. 

Trolling is not just endlessly repeating the same crap over and over.  That's campaigning (or crusading, if you take it from thread to thread), though it can be one of the strategies trolls adopt.

You're right that having a controversial opinion is not trolling.  The key (to me) is the generality of a guy's posts.  If I look at the posting history,  and then maybe at the context of what's going on in a thread, what's the picture.

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There are fans who come here all full of themselves and their team and are all about how we (or some of our key players) suck and their team is great and they're here to enlighten us.  They typically have kind of a short half-life, and I suppose that's a form of trolling but it's so obvious it's easy.  Zerovoltz isn't that sort IMO.

The more challenging troll is the one who expresses opinions or beliefs he really doesn't sincerely hold himself, for the purpose of eliciting reactions. 

Like his favorite team going undefeated? The guy has stated he's here to generally remind folks that the Bills passed on drafting Mahomes fyi

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He may have cleaned his act up; however, when he first started posting on this site, it certainly had a trolling feel to it - so much so that I pretty much started ignoring him and did not read too many of his subsequent posts. I trust you are right in your assessment of him now or you would have banned him.

50 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Because it's happened exactly ONCE in NFL history, in a far different era, AND the Chiefs defense is a travesty.

just for the record... no one has ever gone 19 -0.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We will have to agree to disagree here.  

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't think he's a troll. I think he's a relatively bright Chiefs fan with WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on his hands.

^This. I barely have enough time to check in on this site - much less another team's site.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

^This. I barely have enough time to check in on this site - much less another team's site.

Oh, he's only been a Chiefs fan since Mahomes got drafted by them. His roots were only as deep as his man-crush allowed. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Oh, he's only been a Chiefs fan since Mahomes got drafted by them. His roots were only as deep as his man-crush allowed. 

Kind of figured he was Bills fan who jumped ship - which means not really a true fan at all. If true, troll or not, he doesn't really need to be on this site. Sorry; however, that's how I feel. If you abandon this team and begin rooting for another team, then don't come back on this board.

Read some posts that said he was formerly jeffsmagic. It wouldn't surprise me.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Kind of figured he was Bills fan who jumped ship - which means not really a true fan at all. If true, troll or not, he doesn't really need to be on this site. Sorry; however, that's how I feel. If you abandon this team and begin rooting for another team, then don't come back on this board.

Read some posts that said he was formerly jeffsmagic. It wouldn't surprise me.

Yes, Jeffismagic was his name originally. I guess when his allegiances changed so did his name, kinda like Bruce to Caitlyn. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Yes, Jeffismagic was his name originally. I guess when his allegiances changed so did his name, kinda like Bruce to Caitlyn. 

I thought that had been looked into and discounted. My understanding was they are demonstrably not the same person. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I thought that had been looked into and discounted. My understanding was they are demonstrably not the same person. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I remember Jeffismagic being much more emotional....I don't think Zero is Jeffismagic.

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't remember if anyone had proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt before. 

And, yes, Jeff was definitely one who stayed in his "feels" all the time. I thought his Chiefs fandom may have brought him some kind of inner peace which was the cause of the tone-down so to speak.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Maybe, Maybe not. I do find it quite interesting that he showed up here the day after the 2017 draft ended as a Chief's fan... Coincidence?

And he spent a considerable amount of time telling us how awful Allen was after he was drafted. So, even though I have read from you and Hapless (both posters I respect) that he now engages in substantive discussions, he definitely started out trolling this board. 

I have my thoughts about him, which I have expressed, and I choose not to respond to him on this board for reasons I have previously stated. Not asking anything of anyone else - just giving my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1