Zerovoltz 2019 Season Predictions

Zerovoltz

Niners he had at 3-13. They are currently 5-0

Lions he had at 3-13. They're 2-1-1 and IMO one of the best teams nobody talks about

Saints at 8-8...they're 4-1 and clearly one of the top teams

Bills at 7-9, Chiefs at 16-0...both are 4-1

lmao

And people say this dude ain't a troll. 

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Lions he had at 3-13. They're 2-1-1 and IMO one of the best teams nobody talks about

lmao

4-0 but who’s counting 

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

They wouldn't have made 12-4 even WITH rapelisberger.

They're just not that good, man.

No I agree. I think they would have won a very average North. But I had that at 9 or 10 wins. No way that was a 12 win team. 

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

lmao

Being wrong does not make you a troll. And while we are mea culpa'ing I was not high on the 49ers either. Had them 7-9. They are clearly better than that.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Being wrong does not make you a troll. And while we are mea culpa'ing I was not high on the 49ers either. Had them 7-9. They are clearly better than that.

Predicting the Chiefs finish 19-0 and the Bills 7-9, as a Chiefs fan on a Bills messageboard, has got to be as close to the literal definition of trolling as you can get.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Predicting the Chiefs finish 19-0 and the Bills 7-9, as a Chiefs fan on a Bills messageboard, has got to be as close to the literal definition of trolling as you can get.

Trolling is just endlessly repeating the same crap over and over. Having a controversial opinion is not trolling or else I would have spent plenty of time on this board as a troll. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Trolling is just endlessly repeating the same crap over and over. Having a controversial opinion is not trolling or else I would have spent plenty of time on this board as a troll. 

Agreed, I think it is just blind homerism. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

No, trolling is saying something you don't mean to get reactions. It isn't necessarily that it has to be the same crap over and over, it's saying things that are consistently wrong designed specifically to aggravate people which is the dude's MO. And I give him credit for at least admitting as much. 

The kicker is he doesn't know much about pro football. There's nothing 'controversial' about being wrong a ton, it just makes him and people who stand up for him look ridiculous. 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Actually....I would call that crusading :)

Its hard to call you a troll Gunner when your right most of the time

Going onto another teams board....telling them that THEY are going to have a losing season....and predicting your team is going to go undefeated is flat trolling.....no way around that

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

No, trolling is saying something you don't mean to get reactions. It isn't necessarily that it has to be the same crap over and over, it's saying things that are consistently wrong designed specifically to aggravate people which is the dude's MO. And I give him credit for at least admitting as much. 

The kicker is he doesn't know much about pro football. There's nothing 'controversial' about being wrong a ton, it just makes him and people who stand up for him look ridiculous. 

You don't think he meant that the Chiefs could go 19-0? 

I think he absolutely did  

Just now, GunnerBill said:

You don't think he meant that the Chiefs could go 19-0? 

I think he absolutely did  

I don't CARE if you think that's what he actually meant. It's still a dumb thing to write. Those kind of opinions don't deserve to be taken seriously, as it's NEVER happened before in NFL history.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

I don't CARE if you think that's what he actually meant. It's still a dumb thing to write. Those kind of opinions don't deserve to be taken seriously, as it's NEVER happened before in NFL history.

No cos you are closer to trolling on this subject. You have no interest in a debate. You have decided Zero is a troll and will not engage with his opinions as a result. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

No cos you are closer to trolling on this subject. You have no interest in a debate. You have decided Zero is a troll and will not engage with his opinions as a result. 

No one seriously could have picked the chiefs to go 19-0.

You'd have to be missing a chromosome to even think like that.

Hell, if he'd even tacked on one loss, it would have been more believable.