Zerovoltz 2019 Season Predictions

Zerovoltz

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Chiefs and Bills: SAME RECORD THROUGH FIVE WEEKS.

I expect Zero to show up any minute and eat some crow and admit that he's a troll.

Oh wait, no I don't.

I have the guy at 10/1 Buffalo ends is with a better regular season record than KC. So I am hoping he reappears at some points.

Looks like mostly everyone missed on SF.  They look like the class of the NFC imo. That DL is beastly.  Shanahan calls a good game.  Lynch looked to be out of his league imo, but the results say otherwise 

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Looks like mostly everyone missed on SF.  They look like the class of the NFC imo. That DL is beastly.  Shanahan calls a good game.  Lynch looked to be out of his league imo, but the results say otherwise 

I was thinking they looked a lot like Buffalo tbh. Really solid defense, extremely productive running game. And to my eye Allen>Garropolo

Also Browns are in trouble

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

I just noticed he has Schittsburgh at 12-4 and Cleeland at 10-6.

Wow, there's bad, then there's jeffismagic's predicitons.

Uh, the Steelers lost their QB.

16 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I was thinking they looked a lot like Buffalo tbh. Really solid defense, extremely productive running game. And to my eye Allen>Garropolo

Also Browns are in trouble

I feel their offense is more consistent due to better play calling.  I’ll take our D due to our secondary.  They get the advantage in advancing further due to being in the NFC imo.