Zerovoltz 2019 Season Predictions

Zerovoltz

On 8/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..couldn't or wouldn't that be the SAME dilemma for any team?.....pre-season prognostications are bogus click bait.......injuries, cuts, releases/new signings, Vontae quits, PS promotions, etc are all predictable?....would be an interesting statistical exercise to see a 5 year window on pre-season prognostications versus ACTUAL FINISHES....can't help....too dumb...........

Yes, but this was a Bills question and this is a Bills forum.

19 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Didn't you argue with me in an earlier thread that this guy isnt a troll?

He isn't. 

20 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

KC is as good as any team could hope to be as long as Hill can keep himself out of jail and Damien Williams wasn't just a one hit wonder. If anyone was going to go 19-0, I think these guys are on par with the '07 Patriots.

I think the NFC North will be the best division in football this year, and I could see a situation where all 4 of them have an 8-8 or better record. I think you're way off on the lions. They have some pretty sick talent in Golladay and I think Kerryon Johnson will break out. Stafford has alwasy been a very good QB, and if they can get improved Defensive play they'll be a tough team to play against. I don't have the bears falling off, and think that GB and the Vikings will bounce back very strong.

The SF take is also a bit weak. 9-7 or better. Seahawks finish in 3rd place in that division with their RB by committee, no offensive playmakers not named Wilson, and a somehow still aging defense now minus Earl Thomas. I think they win 5 games and Pete Carroll retires/gets fired 

I don't agree with a lot in his predictions. But I agree on San Fran. They are gonna be bad again and Lynch and Shanny will be sent packing. 

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He isn't. 

I don't agree with a lot in his predictions. But I agree on San Fran. They are gonna be bad again and Lynch and Shanny will be sent packing. 

Almost every one of his football posts are about the splendor and glory of the Chiefs and the mediocrity and/or terribleness of the Bills, on a Bills board.  How is that not trolling?  What is your criteria? 

On 8/20/2019 at 7:14 PM, Patrick_Duffy said:

I got Bills at 10-6

Chiefs at 8-8

Don't feel like doing all the teams, I just think yours will not be as good this year.

I think that reports of the Chiefs' demise as a power in the AFC, like those of Pats', are a bit premature.

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Almost every one of his football posts are about the splendor and glory of the Chiefs and the mediocrity and/or terribleness of the Bills, on a Bills board.  How is that not trolling?  What is your criteria? 

If I agreed that it was almost every one of his posts that would be one thing. I don't. I demonstrated before all the conversations I have had with him on other topics last time. You just ignored them and kept calling him a troll. I laughed at this post because his maths was obviously wrong. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/22/2019 at 9:30 AM, Tenhigh said:

I'm not the one you were asking but...generally, I consider a troll to be someone who is "stirring the pot" by expressing a viewpoint they don't genuinely hold, or by deliberately trying to provoke strong reactions.  A troll will often campaign or crusade, stating the same point over, and over, and over again in thread after thread.

Simply being a fan of another team and biased toward your team/against ours isn't trolling, provided the person in question is genuinely trying to have a football discussion and is open to dialog.

Based on behavior/posts, I personally don't class Zerovoltz as a troll, though he is a bit LAMP-y

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm not the one you were asking but...generally, I consider a troll to be someone who is "stirring the pot" by expressing a viewpoint they don't genuinely hold, or by deliberately trying to provoke strong reactions.  A troll will often campaign or crusade, stating the same point over, and over, and over again in thread after thread.

Simply being a fan of another team and biased toward your team/against ours isn't trolling, provided the person in question is genuinely trying to have a football discussion and is open to dialog.

Based on behavior/posts, I personally don't class Zerovoltz as a troll, though he is a bit LAMP-y

Predicting the Chiefs go 19-0 on a Buffalo Bills messageboard while throwing a bunch of random records for the rest of the league that don't add up to a full season is the definition of trolling. I'm giving him the option to put his money where his mouth is above.

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2019 at 4:32 PM, Zerovoltz said:

AFC West

1.Kansas City Chiefs 16-0

If ever there was an offense built that could accomplish the feat of going 16-0, it’s this one.  Speed and more speed with Mahomes…they will score at will.  The question will be the defense…it’s new and differnent…but is it better?  Can it possibly be worse?  I don’t see how.  Add in top notch special teams and if the D is even 22nd or better, watch out.

KC over Green Bay….in the leauges 100th season…only fitting we have a rematch of Super Bowl I.  KC completes an undefeated season.

Image result for boxer punching himself gif

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

lol

I can't help being in love with this Colts team.

They're like the opposite of the Chargers, who have a ton of talent, but underperform

The Colts don't have a ton of talent, but they play smart and bring the right attitude to every game.

• Like (+1) 3

On 8/20/2019 at 4:53 PM, dma0034 said:

Honestly... look at the Jets schedule. They are only starting off with at most 2 wins in their first 8 games. 0% chance Chiefs go unbeaten. They are worse than last year.

Also you're crazy about the Saints. Even if Brees is "done" (he's not) they have so much talent on that team to get them to 10 wins.

Damn I'm good