Zerovoltz 2019 Season Predictions

Zerovoltz

the bills were 5-6 in games allen started in a year where he was basically winging it with nothing in front of him or outside to throw to..... any improvement from him reasonably means winning more than they are losing.

OP apparently forgets 4 losses last year were started by friggin Peterman and Anderson...… garbage.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

The Jets ahead of the Bills? Have you forgotten a few things about that team? First, Adam Gase should speak loud enough volumes being a first year coach. LeVeon Bell might not be as legit as you're making him out to be considering the O line he had in pitt was probably 10 times better than what the Jets have now. A defense with a weak secondary isn't gonna perform very well if the pash rush isn't elite, which is far from the case in NY. They may not live up to your prediction at all

Come on. Give an actual prediction for your team. You don't actually believe they will go undefeated and win the super bowl. All indications are that they will take a step back from what they accomplished last year. There is NO WAY Mahomes can repeat a season like that. Not that he's not an elite QB, but there has never been a QB that has repeated a season like that, so logic follows that Mahomes won't either.

Not sure what you see in the Saints only winning 8 games. They are one of the dominant teams in the NFC.

I see you drank the Browns Koolaid.

Jags are not a good team. What makes you think they will be better than last year? They showed their true colors last year.

Titans are always underrated. They are an average team and will be around 8-8, not one of the bottom feeders.

And obviously I disagree with you about the Bills going 7-9. I expect them to get to 9-7, but I am probably biased. I don't think they'll be as good as most believe.

Other than that I think your predictions are fine.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

My predictions last year turned out pretty good.  They are here in the archives somewhere.  

Link? I'm interested to see them. My predictions are usually pretty good too, but there are always 2-3 surprise teams (bad and good) that NOBODY predicts.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm gonna have to disagree. The Eagles are loaded on offense. If Wentz stays healthy, they're gonna curbstomp that division.

wentz wasn't great when healthy last year. the cowboys finished the regular season 7-1 and won a playoff game. them going 10-6 and winning the division isn't really "out there" when it comes to predictions.

I agree that the eagles could very well take it. but the cowboys are a really talented team on both sides.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

wentz wasn't great when healthy last year. the cowboys finished the regular season 7-1 and won a playoff game. them going 10-6 and winning the division isn't really "out there" when it comes to predictions.

Maybe I'm just used to being bombarded by Eagles optimism around these parts.

39 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

1.Kansas City Chiefs 16-0

If ever there was an offense built that could accomplish the feat of going 16-0, it’s this one.  Speed and more speed with Mahomes…they will score at will.  The question will be the defense…it’s new and differnent…but is it better?  Can it possibly be worse?  I don’t see how.  Add in top notch special teams and if the D is even 22nd or better, watch out.

KC over Green Bay….in the leauges 100th season…only fitting we have a rematch of Super Bowl I.  KC completes an undefeated season.

source.gif

nothing like a chiefs homer predicting his team to go undefeated.

at least added he could be eating crow. which he will be.

33 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This has homer post written all over it.  I do think KC goes to the SB this year, but will not have a perfect season; they're not quite THAT good.

I also do not think GB or Carolina win their divisions; Chicago wins the NFC North and NO wins the NFC South.  GB will not make the playoffs, Carolina will be 50/50 to making the playoffs.

.....Jeff's Magic pseudo name??....ZERO-VOLTZ .....a/k/a "low battery".......Andy at 19-oh?......damn good coach but his hiccups...............

Your list is not all bad. Totally agree with basically all of your NFC picks, including the Lions lowball. The wagon wheels come off with your AFC picks however. Won't go through them all, but the pink elephant in the room is your KC homerism on full display--KC has unanswered questions on the line (miss Morse this year too), a backfield question and the unknown of all of the off-field drama and its impact on team cohesion, etc. Also not sure how the Jets wind up with more wins than the Bills this year, objectively speaking. Yes, they have a rusty Bell and good Darnold, but their line is trash and their FO dysfunction will catch up to boot. A coach who relies on smelling salts to get his groove on and under-performed in Miami--I'm not expecting big things. Apart from the AFC West and East sections, I'm good with the rest of it though.    

• Like (+1) 1

1.Kansas City Chiefs 16-0

If ever there was an offense built that could accomplish the feat of going 16-0, it’s this one.  Speed and more speed with Mahomes…they will score at will.  The question will be the defense…it’s new and differnent…but is it better?  Can it possibly be worse?  I don’t see how.  Add in top notch special teams and if the D is even 22nd or better, watch out.

A lot of salt from Bills fans seeing that 7-9 but I don’t think these are awful predictions.

Things I disagree with from the thread:

The Bills could fall anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on how the breaks go. I’d personally peg them at 8-8/9-7.

The Browns will make the playoffs. The Ravens will be 7-9 or worse. Jaguars will not win the AFCS, Tennessee will. KC will not go undefeated. Drew Brees is done and NO will not make the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1