McDermott to be fired?

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Haters gonna hate, writers gonna write. There are only so many ideas, and all the good ones are gone already, it seems. 

Any coach that has a talented team that finishes 4-10 would most likely be fired. Really nothing to see here.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

When you take ESPN and add math, you get something worse than Lima beans. No thank you. 

Bury them in your mashed potatoes

9 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I’m not even sure if Kate Upton has ears or speaks. I seem to have a focus elsewhere when she appears.

Uncle Milty! Behave lol

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Any coach that has a talented team that finishes 4-10 would most likely be fired. Really nothing to see here.

Yes, they should definitely be fired if they forget to show up for 2 games. I’ll give you that!  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

McDermott's fired?  When the hell did this happened and why wasn't I told?  Why am I always the last one to know about these things?

According to my analytical model, a person is 73% more likely to get his wild-ass speculation published on a major website if he accompanies it with a fabricated statistic and the word "analytical."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, H2o said:

Dear God is he terrible. I remember his story about pissing himself as a player because it made guys not want to touch you on the field. Awkward TV moment with the rest of the set for sure. Not to mention he's dumb as a box of rocks. 

The game was literally one minute old before I considered putting it on mute.  He is horrible.  I'd rather listen to Witten, Tasker and Beth Mowins on the same broadcast every goddamn week.

They just cannot get it right.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Stock put into anything from ESPN? 0.

ESPECIALLY college basketball recruiting. They just embarrass themselves there. It’s horrendous, they’d be better of getting out of that all together! 

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/08/buffalo-bills-sean-mcdermott-most-likely-to-get-fired-after-disastrous-season-says-espn.html

The Hate is Real. 

Still, anticipation and expectations are at an all time post ‘99 high. What happens if our record is worse than last year? 

How far has ESPN fallen?

...tied with CNN......

1 hour ago, MDH said:

Did any of you guys actually read what was linked? It doesn’t seem like it.

Burke used analytics to project the fate for every coach if their team went 4-12.”

That was the basis of the article. Not exactly a think piece or good journalism but it defiantly wasn’t stating that McD has a 73% chance of being fired.

Don’t let that get in the way of taking your torches and pitchforks up to ESPN castle though.

Well now that I know they weren't stating this defiantly, I'm not sure how to feel about it.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL