McDermott to be fired?

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It's a strange article.

Still, if the Bills some how went 4-12 I'd hope he was fired. There would be no excuse for it.

Unless, of course, there were an excuse for it.

Like both QBs getting injured, a slew of defensive injuries, a comet hits Buffalo.  You just don't know, bro...

Still, even IF we somehow went 4 - 12, I STILL don't think McD would be fired. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, H2o said:

Dear God is he terrible. I remember his story about pissing himself as a player because it made guys not want to touch you on the field. Awkward TV moment with the rest of the set for sure. Not to mention he's dumb as a box of rocks. 

I thought that was the OL guy from the Broncos Mark Schlereth?  They called him Stinky

22 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

tenor.gif

no worries. all these idiotic so called sports writers are all going to look the fool when the bills win 10+ games and make the post season.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Yeesh maybe they should go back to talking about politics because sports really isn’t their thing either.

Is the godawful Around the Horn still on?  Pretty obvious that most of them minored in Poly Sci.  Dare I say that Poly Sci is an oxymoron?

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Haha (+1) 1

ESPN is just terrible.  Even the baseball broadcasts are bad.  They talk the entire game.  There's absolutely no pause during the game.  Someone's always blabbing away. I hit the mute button.  

I would have Jason Garrett at # 1 if Cowboys went 4 - 12.  I'm surprised he hasn't been fired yet.

Edited by DCbillsfan

5 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

If anyone knows about firings, it’s ESPN. Haven’t they fired 95% of their employees lately?  

Yeah, it’s probably top of mind stuff for the few employees they have left! 

25 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/08/buffalo-bills-sean-mcdermott-most-likely-to-get-fired-after-disastrous-season-says-espn.html

The Hate is Real. 

Still, anticipation and expectations are at an all time post ‘99 high. What happens if our record is worse than last year? 

How far has ESPN fallen?

You sad, sad little man, Chandler!

You fail to realize the iron clad grips on their coaching jobs Matt Patricia has in Detroit and Mike Vrabel has in Tennessee.?

Honest to goodness how are they still alive as a reporting institution?

Please don't anyone tell me it is click bate, because no job would be so worth sullying my own name with useless, thoughtless, tripe.

• Like (+1) 1