McDermott to be fired?

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/08/buffalo-bills-sean-mcdermott-most-likely-to-get-fired-after-disastrous-season-says-espn.html

The Hate is Real. 

Still, anticipation and expectations are at an all time post ‘99 high. What happens if our record is worse than last year? 

How far has ESPN fallen?

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/08/buffalo-bills-sean-mcdermott-most-likely-to-get-fired-after-disastrous-season-says-espn.html

The Hate is Real. 

Still, anticipation and expectations are at an all time post ‘99 high. What happens if our record is worse than last year? 

How far has ESPN fallen?

They are thinking back to the last decade of Ralph running the team with the coach gone 3 years or less after he was hired.  That aside Buffalo is so unimportant to ESPN that they never looked past a quick Wiki of the team's coaching history.  Sloppy reporting/analysis.

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

It's a strange article.

Still, if the Bills some how went 4-12 I'd hope he was fired. There would be no excuse for it.

Have to witness the scenario that plays out before I could make that call.   I mean if we lost half our OL and both QB's to freak injuries then no. But if the wheels came off and we looked dysfunctional then yes

• Like (+1) 3

What are the odds of Belichick getting fired if he goes 0-16? Would you rather be eaten by a shark or a bear? The world is full of important questions like this. Thankfully, we have ESPN to turn to for answers! 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, judman said:

ESPN is terrible.

I watched some 49ers/Broncos last night (simply because football was on).  Booger is tough to listen to.

Dear God is he terrible. I remember his story about pissing himself as a player because it made guys not want to touch you on the field. Awkward TV moment with the rest of the set for sure. Not to mention he's dumb as a box of rocks. 

Did any of you guys actually read what was linked? It doesn’t seem like it.

Burke used analytics to project the fate for every coach if their team went 4-12.”

That was the basis of the article. Not exactly a think piece or good journalism but it defiantly wasn’t stating that McD has a 73% chance of being fired.

Don’t let that get in the way of taking your torches and pitchforks up to ESPN castle though.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1