Guilty Pleasures

42 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Madonna was one of my favorite singer/artists of the 80s/90s MTV genre.  

Greatest MTV Awards 5 second performance ever. Fast forward to the 2:58 mark in case you're unaware or impatient. 

.....they zoomed in after that. Too bad. 

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

Trolling the comment sections on various sundry websites (not this one of course)

1 hour ago, stony said:

Wife enjoys it so I watch it.  There's some cringe worthy stuff in that.

Wait I've watched that with my wife...yeh the show sucks but am I crazy in thinking main character is lowkey sexbomb?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Does anything Entenmann's count?

Entenmann's Danish Twist Cheese

That used to be a thing for sure. With no kids left in the house I have a hard time justifying bringing that home. Bummer. No more excuses.....

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Wife Swap (The TV show, not the VHS @The Poojer keeps under his mattress) - If you don't remember, they take extremists from opposite ends of the spectrum, and the mother's switch homes for two weeks. Think animal rights vegan activists, swapping with a family who runs a tourist alligator farm and literally never buys meat from the store. Or devout atheist with a pastor's wife.

Grease - I know every word to that movie. Love it.

This is Us - It's a "chick flick" type show. But it's really good. Only time I've ever actually cried at a TV show.

YouTube videos of random babies laughing. 

Social engineering at its smack upside the head obviousness.  I did like the leather wearing wife trying to loosen up the other wife's husband.  But even then nobody should be forced to wear something that they don't believe in.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

ABBA?

Watching women from my class reunion dance to Dancing Queen remembering them as 15-16 year olds was a treat.  All the divisions in terms of cliques on suspension while that was going on and they did not care who was taking in the show.

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

That used to be a thing for sure. With no kids left in the house I have a hard time justifying bringing that home. Bummer. No more excuses.....

Are they at the end of the aisle?

13 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Are they at the end of the aisle?

At my Publix they are on tables between the freezer section and the milk, on the way to seafood and the butcher....in other words....IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO WALK BY! It’s a test of willpower.