NFL Preseason Power Rankings: Patriots, Rams, Saints lead way

MJS

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Then why is is called  PRESEASON POWER RANKING???

Because it was released during the preseason. After week 1 it will be updated to "Week 1 Power Rankings".

• Like (+1) 2

I do!! Bills are 2-0 against 2 undefeated teams this year. The Lions have been thoroughly beaten so the only test left is against the Vikings who have beaten 2 stong clubs in the Saints and the Seahawks. I believe Barkley is a strong QB and with Jackson developing well behind his leadership I think the Bills will go all the way and win all 4 preseason games and be the top preseason team!!!

23 is much too low imo.

• Haha (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

So here are the team rankings of the games on our schedule, in order from toughest to weakest:

1, 1, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16, 19, 21, 22, 22, 27, 28, 30, 32, 32

Hmm. That's interesting. 10 teams at middle or below, 6 teams above. Maybe we'll go 10-6.

16 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I've never gotten all the love the Jets have received this preseason. We're better than they are and alot of praise has been thrust upon them. I mean what the hell have they done?

They have a rough schedule to open up the season. If they lose to us in Week 1 then they could be 0-7 to start out. 

image.png.ff36e45d7cc853d3f01d0e3a228429df.png

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

Projected Season Power Rankings Based on Last Season’s Play, Offseason Gains/Losses, The First Two Preseason Game Results, and Pure Conjecture. 

Much better title IMHO. 

Yeah, but then you lose concision ;)

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, H2o said:

They have a rough schedule to open up the season. If they lose to us in Week 1 then they could be 0-7 to start out. 

image.png.ff36e45d7cc853d3f01d0e3a228429df.png

The Jets are on Monday night two times in the first seven weeks?

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I still don’t buy that the Patriots are the best team in the NFL.  Our long nightmare has to end sometime!

They're the defending champs and went to three straight SB's winning two of them.  They still have Brady and Belichick.  The signing of Michael Bennett and Mike Pinell should help ease the loss of Trey Flowers.  They have a deep secondary.  Gronk is irreplaceable but they upgraded their WR core with D. Thomas and the drafting of N. Harry.  Plus, Josh Gordon is always a possibility to give them six all pro weeks before he relapses.  There's no reason to think they won't cruise to a division title unless Brady's arm really deteriorates .

1 hour ago, CIrvine said:

The Jets are on Monday night two times in the first seven weeks?

That's nuts.  I get they're a big market and are viewed as a team on the rise.....but no team should have two MNF home games.